Chapter 23

"STOP!" I scream.

"You need to control it." Yacon says.

"I CAN'T!" I yell out.

He just injects more into my body. I can feel the herb in my veins. My insides feel like they're on fire. I can do nothing but scream out.

"You need to be able to control what effects this has on your body." Yacon says.

There is this herb and its meant to kill supernaturals. Its injected into your veins and it doesn't kill you until its taken over your whole system. I can feel my body shaking so I close my eyes and take a deep breath. I can feel where its at, I can feel it taking over and destroying the cells within me. I focus on the flow of the poison and I feel it stop. I slowly reserve the path its going but its causes me more pain so I scream out.

"You've found it, now once its in your body you cannot take it out. But you can change its form. Focus on what's its made out of and make your body use it in a positive way." Yacon says.

He's right, this poison is made from all natural and organic crap found in nature. I take a deep breath and focus on the substance coursing though my body. I start to feel this tingling sensation and it starts to disperse throughout my body. I take another deep breath and open my eyes.

"You've done it." Yacon says.

"Yeah well all it took was you trying to kill me." I mumble.

"You need to go see Kano and I heard you." Yacon says.

I smile then walk to the hospital wing. While I'm walking I feel lightheaded but I try to shake it off. I walk into the room and see Kano sitting at her desk.

"Hey Mal, how's it going?" Kano ask.

I try to respond but next thing I know everything is black and I've dropped and hit the floor. I can kinda hear muffled sounds but I can't move or respond to anything. I feel like I'm falling and no matter how hard I fight I am utterly and completely powerless.