Chapter 21

Can I just give a shout out to Infinitefanfic for all the voting and commenting?!

*Mal's POV*
Julie and Amelia were aloud to leave the hospital 3 days later. They just wanted to make sure that the both of them were 100% healthy before they left. I stayed by their side the whole three days and when we got home the girls set up a little get together. Our brother pack was here and so was the council.

"Welcome Home!" Everyone shouted.

I had the bags in my hands and Julie was holding the baby. But Amelia was taken away by Carli, Hope, and my mom. I rolled my eyes and the both of us went upstairs to unpack our things. We got to our room and when the door closed I pulled Julie in for a hug.

"I love you." I say.

"I love you too." Julie says.

I pull her n for a kiss but pull away before it gets to heated. Julie pouts and sits on the bed. I finish putting our things away and when I turn around Julie is asleep. I move her to the top of the bed and pull the covers over her. I kiss her forehead before going back downstairs

"Where's Julie?" Hope ask.

"She's sleeping and I don't blame her." I yawn.

"Hey go get some sleep." Mom says.

"Yeah we'll watch the baby." Carli says.

"Are you guys sure?" I ask.

"Mal, she'll be fine." Ash says.

"Yeah, there's nothing to worry about." Alex says.

I smile then go upstairs and get in the bed with Julie. I wrap my arms around Julie and she moves so she's cuddled into me. I'm woken up by somebody moving around next to me. I open my eyes and see Julie getting out of the bed.

"Babe, what's wrong?" I ask.

"Amelia is crying." She says.

I sit up and I hear it too. We both go downstairs and see everyone trying to quite down Amelia. Julie goes and takes her out of Hope's arms.

"When's the last time she ate?" I ask.

"Um a while ago." Tobin says.

Julie and I take her upstairs so Julie can feed her.

"Your just like your mommy, you both always wanna eat." Julie says.

I laugh and kiss her lips. When the baby finishes eating I take her out of Julie's arms and pat her back until she burps. I take her off of my chest and lay her on the bed between Julie and I. I start playing with her hands and she takes my finger and wraps her hand around it. I lean down and kiss her cheek making her coo.

"The council gave me time off." I say.

"How much?" Julie ask.

"3 weeks, have you thought about going back to school?" I ask.

"I thought about it but I'm just going to wait until next year. There are a few days left of this school year and then its over so it wouldn't make since for me to go back." She says.

"Do you want to go downstairs or stay up here?"

"We can go downstairs for a little while but I don't want to stay down there too long."

So I grab the baby and we walk downstairs. Our brother pack and the council left and most of the girls are sitting in the living room watching TV. I go sit in between Ash and Tobin which was a bad idea because with Tobin and Ash comes Alex and Ali and they basically kidnapped my baby once I sat down.

"We need to take you guys shopping for the baby." Syd says.

"Yeah because the 5 outfits each you guys go her isn't enough." Julie says.

"Hey she has 11 aunts what did you expect to happen?" Kelley ask.

I laugh and look over to Julie who just shrugs her shoulders then says

"Why not?"

I roll my eyes then lean my head back on the couch.

"You get use to it dude." Ash says.

"Yeah you should see how Ali has Ash around her finger." Tobin says.

"Tobin you should be the last one talking. We all she how you pamper Alex." I say.

"Fine I guess you can say we're all whipped." Tobin says.

"As fuck." Ash says.

The three of us burst out laughing.

"I hate when they do that." Moe says.

"Yeah what's so important that you have to mind link to say it?" Pinoe ask.

"Oh don't get upset the probably just don't wanna get beat by their girlfriends." Kling says.

The rest of the night is spent joking around and watching movies. I like nights like these because not everyone has a family that they can be this close too.