Chapter 7

I woke up and for the first time in a long time I wasn't tired. I turned over and JJ wasn't there, I was a little sad but oh well. I get out of bed and take a long hot shower. The hot water relaxes my muscles and all the built up tension. I step out of the shower and wrap myself in a towel. I open the door to my room and JJ was waiting for me.

"Hey, where did you go?" I ask.

"I was eating breakfast." She says.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" I ask.

"Because you need your sleep." She says.

I walk to my dresser and pull out a pair of boy shorts and a sports bra. I don't really care about changing in front of JJ. I felt her come behind me and put her hands on my shoulders. I turn around so I'm looking at her and she runs her nails down my back. I lean my head back and closed my eyes, relaxing upon her touch. I press my lips against hers placing my hands on her hips while hers were around my neck. I pulled JJ into me and deepen the kiss, I just really wanted to feel her body against mine. I had this feeling and I knew JJ could feel it too. So I move myself and lifted JJ slightly and place my leg between hers. Hearing her moan gave me so much satisfaction and it didn't hurt to hear. JJ is always in sweatpants and muscle tees but today she was wearing shorts so I grab at her thighs to hold and keep her in place. We broke the kiss and she moves on to my neck. I lean my head back so she had more access to my neck. I didn't really care if JJ left a mark or not but our time was cut short when Kelley came bursting through the door.

"Wow...Um Sorry." Kelley says.

She turns and leaves the room. I look at JJ and she is super red, I find it cute when she blushes.

"Aww, babe." I say.

She hits my arms before smiling.

"Get dressed, I don't like anybody seeing what's mine." She says pulling me into her and running her hands across my stomach.

"Fine if I can't go downstairs like this then you better put on some longer shorts." I say.

She wakes over to her dresser and rummages through the clothes in it. I go over and hit her butt before getting on some clothes. When we go downstairs everyone is smirking at us. I'm guessing Kelley told them. I go into the kitchen and make myself a plate of food before joining everybody back in the living room, I sit in between Alex and Tobin.

"Wow JJ I didn't know you were a bitter." Alex says.

I was confused until Alex pressed on the hickey JJ left on my neck, I wince and pull away.

"Well damn don't press on it!" I say.

Everyone laughs I just shrug my shoulders and pull JJ into my lap and kiss her cheek.

"So what are we doing today?" I ask.

"Can we go to the beach?" Pinoe ask.

"Yeah, that would be fun." Hope says.

We all grab our things and head to the beach. Hope made us take the cars because we had too much stuff to carry and some of us might not want to walk back after being on the beach. Anyway I hate car rides and JJ knows it, so the whole ride there I had my head on her shoulder. She was whispering random things in my ear to keep me calm and when we finally got to the beach I fell out the car. Everyone laughs and we all unload the cars and walk onto the beach. The beach wasn't really crowded which is surprising but I'm not complaining. I sit on the sand and look out at the water. Soon JJ came and sat next to me, she puts her head on my shoulder.

"You know I love you right?" I mumble into her ear.

"I know, and I love you too." She says.

We sit and look out at the water watching everyone run by smiling and laughing.

"Come get in the water with me." JJ says.

I was going to say no but JJ stands up and takes her clothes off leaving her in a bikini. I had to get myself together before I stand up and take the clothes I have over my bathing suit off. We both walk into the water hand in hand. When we get close enough the water runs over our feet, it was cold but we didn't really mind. We kept walking and soon it was up to our shoulders. We were just splashing each other and then a huge wave came. It pulls me under but I'm a good swimmer so it wasn't too bad. I come back up and wipe the water off my face. I look around but don't see JJ.

"JJ?" I call out.

I take a breath and go back under the water but I don't see her anywhere so I come back up.

"JJ!" I yell.

The rest of the pack hears me and swim over as fast as they can.

"I can't find her!" I yell.

I keep searching but it gets dark and Hope makes me get out of the water.

"Hey we'll find her." Ash says.

I nod my head before feeling a stabbing pain in my stomach which causes me to yell out. Everyone rushes over but I just put my hand out so they stop. I try to mind link with JJ

"Where are you?"

"I don't know but I'm scared. When we went under someone came and grabbed me I don't know who."

"Hey I will come find you okay."

"Okay, I love you."

"I love you too."

After I felt a pain on the side of my head which causes me to yell out again. They must have knocked her out.

"Did it work?" Hope ask.

"Yeah but she doesn't know where she is and someone took her." I say.

"Whoever took her must have planned this because nobody saw them." Ash says.

"On top of that they waited until a wave came to get her." Tobin says.

"I just need to find her." I say.

"We know." Hope says.

"We are going to find her." Carli says.