Chapter 19

*Julie's POV*

"Ugh why the hell isn't she answering me!" I yell.

"Hey maybe she's just busy." Christen says.

"Yeah and you need to stop stressing its not good." Kelley says.

"Why don't we go do something, ya know to get your mind off of Mal for awhile." Syd says.

"Like what? Its not like I can do much I'm about to pop." I say.

"What if we just go relax at the beach?" Kelley suggest.

"That doesn't sound too bad." Christen says.

"Your right let's take me back to the place where I got kidnapped." I say sarcastically.

I look at the girls faces and start to feel bad.

"I'm sorry you guys, I didn't mean it like that. I'm just really stressed out right now." I say.

I lay down on my back on the bed and put on hands on my stomach. The baby starts to kick and I smile, Mal and I have been thinking about names for a while and we finally came up with one. Now here's the thing a lot of supernaturals have a double name. So yes everyone calls me Julie but my other name is Jaya Kala Lila, it means victory is a virtue of amusement. You only really use your other name when your with traditional or formal events. I jump because I feel someone touch me.

"Hey you spaced out." Kelley says.

"Oh, sorry." I say.

"No its okay." Syd says.

"But we aren't going to sit here all day. What if we go to the kitchen and make some food?" Christen ask.

"Dude I'm pretty sure you had us all at kitchen." Kelley says.

We all laugh and head downstairs. Ash, Ali, Tobin, and Alex follow us into the kitchen.

"Were you guys listening?" Syd ask.

"Maybe." Tobin says.

"You guys come on, you know I hate when you do that!" I say.

"Hey we're sorry." Tobin says.

"Yeah and about the whole Mal thing, she hasn't answered our calls either. Don't worry I'm sure she's fine." Ash says.

"Okay enough of this. What are we cooking?" Christen ask.

And just like that the whole pack is in the kitchen.

"I heard something about food." Crystal says.

"Well it has been a while since we all helped cook a meal so why don't we do that?" Hope ask.

After about a half an hour we choose to make Italian food. So some of us are working on pizza, Lasagna, Fettuccine, and deserts. It took a while but finally all the food was done and it looked amazing. We set the table and sat down to eat we were all laughing and having a good time when I felt light headed.

"Are you okay?" Alex ask.

She was sitting next to me and whispered it into my ear.

"Yeah, I'm just going to go to the bathroom." I say.

I stood up from my chair and almost fell over but Carli caught me.

"Hey, look at me." Carli says.

But I can't because pain is moving all throughout my body and I need it to stop. I have my forehead on her shoulder with my eyes closed. Hope is on my other side making sure that I won't fall over. I take a deep breath and then I look down and see my sweatpants are wet.

"We need to get her to the hospital now." Ali says.