Chapter 2

|Rewritten|

"Get up."

I groan hearing my Mom's voice waking me from my sleep, I'm so fucking tired. She pulls the covers off of me and I flip.

"Fuck off!"

I growl and try to pull my covers back over myself but I'm lifted up off of my bed. I look and see my Dad who to say the least looks pissed.

"I told you about using that kind of language with your mother!"

I push him off of me and go into the bathroom. I'm so not a morning person. Once I wash my face and brush my teeth, I'm a little more awake than I was. I go to my dresser and look for an outfit. I want to be comfortable, but not look like a slob. I put on a pair of black joggers, tan sperrys, and a plain white tee. I don't feel like doing my hair so I comb through it a few tines then toss on a beanie.

I make my way downstairs and see that everybody is in the kitchen. All supernaturals have different diets, so there's a variety of choices to choose from. I grab a plate before filling it with sausages, bacon, and eggs. I sit by Ali and Alex, they're pretty cool. I really want to sit by Julie but there aren't any seats left by her.

"You guys need to get ready to go." Hope says.

We all growl causing Hope's eyes to start to change colors. We all whimper and head upstairs and get our things. Hope is our Alpha and we live by a code of respect. Not only that but she's bigger and stronger than we are. Hope is scary when she needs to be. Once we have our things, everyone comes back downstairs and we meet out front.

"So how do you guys get to school?" I ask.

"We run." Julie says.

I turn around and see everyone starting to run. I smirk, running is just a personal fave of mine. When I run I get to be me, I feel free, and I love it. I start running and easily catch up with everyone.

The Omegas are in the back, which is to be expected but they're keeping up. We all make sure everyone stays together, nobody gets left behind. We get to this turn in the forest and I start to sense other people around us. I mind link with Julie.

"Do you feel that?" I ask.

"Just keep running." Julie says.

Everyone starts running a little faster I start to see guys running after us. I would be anxious but nobody else was so that relaxed me a little. As we get close to a rode everyone slows down coming to a complete stop.

"Damn Julie, I thought we had you guys this time."

I turn around and see a group of guys who are also supernaturals. Like Hope's pack I can sense that not everyone is one species they're all mixed.

"Well there's always next time. Mal this is DeAndre they're our brother pack. They don't live with us but they're family, you can trust them." Julie says.

"Yeah, we all look out for each other. Nobody is left behind." DeAndre says.

I've been hearing the phrase nobody left behind since I got here and its staying with me. It makes since that this saying I important to these two packs. Everyone is of different species and bloodline but that doesn't matter here.

Julie and DeAndre introduce me to our brother pack on the way to school. We stopped when we got to that rode because that's where the woods even out so the forest isn't as thick anymore. People are able see us and a group of kids running at light speed isn't normal.