Godric's Hollow

Harry

I watched as the golden snitch hovered above me as I laid down on the cot. I caught the Snitch in my hand and brought it to my lips. Once the cold metal was away from my lips words appeared. I open at the close. I immediately shot out of my cot and exited the tent. I rushed towards Hermione. Kiana was right.

"Hermione. Hermione. She was right," I said. "Snitches have flesh memories. Well, I didn't catch the first Snitch with my hand, I almost swallowed it."

I handed Hermione the Snitch.

"I open at the close," she read.

"Yes. What do you think that means?" I asked.

"I don't know. I found something as well at first I thought it was an eye but now I don't think it is. Somebody inked it in. It isn't part of the book. Somebody drew it in," Hermione said showing me a symbol.

"Luna's dad was wearing that at Bill and Fleur's wedding," I said.

"Why would someone draw it in a children's book?" Hermione asked.

"Hermione, I've been thinking. I want to go to Godric's Hollow. It's where I was born, it's where my parents died," I said.

"That's exactly where he'll expect you to go because it means something to you," Hermione said getting up.

"Yes, but, it means something to him to. Hermione, You-Know-Who almost died there. Isn't that exactly the type of place he'd hide a Horcrux?" I asked hopefully.

I followed behind Hermione.

"It's dangerous Harry. But even I have to admit recently think we'll have to go there. I think it's possible something else is hidden there," Hermione said.

"What?" I asked.

"The sword of Dumbledore wanted you to find it but didn't want it falling into the Ministry's hands where better to hide it of the birthplace of Gryffindor," Hermione said.

Brilliant. The two of us stopped walking and she turned around and faced me. I knew she missed Kiana and the others. I felt bad that I drove them away.

"Hermione," I began.

"Don't ever let me give you a haircut again," she said.

****

Hermione and I had finished changing into warmer clothes and packing up our camp.

"Do you think she'll be there?" I asked.

"Who?" Hermione asked.

"Kiana. I mean if you two are anything alike which you are, she'll have thought of it sooner right?" I asked.

"Maybe," Hermione sighed.

Hermione approached me and held my hand. The two of us apparated to Godric's Hollow.

"I still think we should have used Polyjuice potion," Hermione whispered.

"No. This is where I was born. I'm not returning as someone else," I said.

Hermione and I walked further into the tiny village. I heard bells go off and a man talking in the street.