Home

Kiana

"We need to go," I said.

Harry and the others looked at me with curiosity.

"Where can we go that's safe," Josh asked.

"None of the old places are safe, they've already attacked the Manor, looks like we need to head back to HQ," I said.

Harry and the others nodded.

"Well, let's go, we haven't got much time until the next round of Death Eaters come," I said.

I have to be strong. I have to be the strong one. I have to do this for Cedric, Anna, Remus, Tonks and everyone. I walked out of the shop first, wand not far from my grip. Harry and the others walked closely behind me.

"How did they know where we were," Ron asked.

"Do you think it's the trace," Harry asked.

"Don't be stupid Harry, the trace is broken once you turn 17 it's wizard law," I snapped.

"Kay. Calm down," Harry began.

"Yes well I suppose I should do that right, but I can't so come on and follow me," I said.

Someone running past me accidentally knocked me down. He turned around and gasped.

"Oh my gosh, you're Kiana! I'm a huge fan oh my I knocked you down," he muttered.

I hid my wand from view but pointed it at him.

"Obliviate," I whispered.

I stood up on my own and sighed.

"Run," I said.

The man did as told and left.

"Why'd you do that," Josh asked.

"Because if anyone knows who we are or where we are they are in danger," I said.

"Funny to say considering you're famous in this world," Harry said.

"Let's just go," I said.

The others nodded and followed me.

***

I opened the door to HQ and entered. I kept my wand in front of me and walked in first. Dust rose and took the form of my grandpa. It began to fly towards us and Hermione screamed. The others slightly moved back but I walked through it.

"Mad-Eye must've put it up to scare off Snape," I said. I then checked if anyone else was here. "No one is here. We're safe. Now if you excuse me, I'm going to set protective spells around. Make yourselves at home. It's been a long day."

"I'll help, boys go take a shower," Hermione said.

The boys nodded and ran upstairs. Hermione and I started casting spells around the house.

"We were worried about you," Hermione said. "I didn't want to go but Molly told us to."

"I understand Hermione, and she was right. You shouldn't have stayed for me. We have to destroy our phones so they won't track us," I said.

Hermione pulled her phone out of her pocket and slightly frowned at it.

"It has every single picture and video of all of us including Cedric in it, can't we just," she began.

I set my phone on the table and with a wave of my hand it exploded.

"Mine had every memory and song and video and picture Cedric has ever wrote for me. But if this is what it takes to be untraced then I'm okay with losing that because they'll never be forgotten," I said. "Now. Give me your phone."