B.D : Kiana

Kiana Black

** Before Hermione's House **

"You swear you'll be careful," Remus asked.

I nodded. Moony pulled me in for a hug and sighed.

"It's just, you're a wonderful girl and I see your mother and father, your brother, James and Lily in you and most times it feels like you're my daughter and then you're also my best friend. You showed me that I'm not the monster everyone thinks I am because you have the heart of a lion," Moony said.

I chuckled.

"Moony, you're stealing my animal jokes you big bad wolf," I chuckled.

Moony smiled and ruffled my hair.

"Dumbledore was right to trust you," Moony said. "You have a good heart and good intentions."

"Thanks Moony," I smiled.

"Kay," Annalise said.

I turned around to see Annalise with watery eyes.

"Yes Anna," I asked.

Annalise walked towards me and sat on my lap. She sniffled against my shoulder. "Why can't I come?"

"You're going to be at the Creevy's," I said. "You'll see me there when the mission is done."

Hopefully.

"Why can't I come along for this mission," Annalise asked.

"Because you're too young," I said. "Anna I need you to be safe."

Annalise nodded and hugged me tightly.

"It's just I don't only see you as a sister, I feel like you're my mother," Annalise said.

I sniffled. Moony held my hand and supportively squeezed it.

"Go finish packing Anna," I said.

Annalise nodded and ran up to her bedroom.

"You bring the light out of us all," Moony said.

I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. I took it out and saw Hermione and Cedric's picture flash on the screen. I answered.

** After Dropping Hermione **

"Moony, I'm back is everyone packed," I asked.

I heard footsteps running down the stairs and I saw Annalise on Jake's back and Josh running closely behind.

"KAY," the twins yelled.

"You're back! I thought you were going to leave without saying goodbye," Annalise frowned.

"You're joking right, Jake, Josh and I are dropping you to the Creevy house to make sure you don't end up snogging Dennis the moment we leave," I snorted.

Annalise rolled her eyes but smiled.

"Snogging? My Anna? Snogging," Moony gasped.