Fallen Warrior

Kiana Black

Everyone flew off into the cloudy night. Mad-Eye looked at me and nodded. I took off first with him flying alongside me. I saw Hagrid's bike nearby and we flew besides it. I nodded at Harry and Hagrid and flew into the cloud. Once we entered the cloud I saw the Death Eaters and members of Order fighting. I could hear spells and the like being shouted around.

"Stick close to me," Mad-Eye yelled.

I follow Mad-Eye upward and saw Death Eaters chasing after us.

"Stupefy," I yelled.

One of the Death Eaters had fallen.

"Avada Kedavra," One yelled.

Mad-Eye and I blocked the spell and I turned around.

"BOMBARDA," I yelled.

The Death Eater then flew back and into his friends. Mad-Eye and I continued to fly on. Death Eaters flew in front of me cutting me off from Mad-Eye. I flew the opposite direction and stood up on my broom. I pointed my wand at all of them.

"DURO!"

The three Death Eaters then turned into stone and flew down to the surface. I sat back on my broom and met up with Mad-Eye.

"You'll make a bloody good Auror," Mad-Eye said.

I then felt the familiar pain on my forehead. Voldemort was near Harry.

"He's found him, he's found Harry," I said.

Mad-Eye growled and together we flew towards Bill and Fleur the closest people with us.

"He's found Harry, come on," Mad-Eye said.

Bill nodded and together we flew in the direction Hagrid did. I saw Death Eaters following us. I turned around.

"LEVICORPUS."

One of the Death Eaters stopped flying and was now hanging upside down.

"Mobilicorpus," I screamed.

I got ahold of one of the Death Eaters body and slammed it against the remaining others. Bill and Fleur were ahead of Mad-Eye and I. I turned to the side and saw a green light hit Mad-Eye in the face. His body was plummeting towards the ground and I flew down and caught him. Voldemort was flying above me and I screamed. Mad-Eye was dead, in my arms and dead.

"REDUCTO," I yelled.

Voldemort blocked the spell.

"Use the spell Kiana, it's just two simple words," Voldemort said. "You know you want to."

"CONFRINGO," I yelled again.

Voldemort blocked it again. 

"Expelliarmus," I yelled.

Voldemort's wand flew out of his hand and I flew off towards the Burrow. I felt something metal pierce the side of my stomach but I flew on. I need to get Mad-Eye's body somewhere home, somewhere happy. Somewhere far away from them.

****

Harry

"We have to go back Hagrid, they Kay needs us," I sniffled.

"No Harry, this was Mad-Eye's orders," Hagrid said.

Mrs. Weasley, Olivia, Rosalyn and Ginny came running out of the Burrow.

"Harry, Hagrid, what happened? Where are the others?" Molly asked.

"Is no one else back," I asked.