Chapter 2

Her sweet fragrance fills the air.

"Afternoon, My Lady." Chat bows dramatically.

Ladybug smiled at the sight.

"Hello kitten, did you wait long?"

He smiles raising his head. Looking in the direction from where her vibrant voice came from.

His eyes having to follow the voices, wasn't easy at first. But if he wanted to be treated normally it's something he needed to master.

His green eyes glowed, they were gorgeous. They helped him see silhouette of things going on around him using his incredible senses.

His world was black. Only a few white lines carved through the darkness to make out the shapes. The closest he's ever been to seeing.

In front of him stood a figure of a girl. With pig tails and a smile. Her smile was the only thing he could see. He could feel her strong feelings from it.

The only thing he could see in his never ending darkness. His light, was her. The one thing that kept him going.

"Not at all, let's go."

It was frightening at first. Jumping without being able to see where you fall. Like a nightmare.

Still, I jump to be by her. The silhouette of buildings flying by. His cat ears perking up at any sound.

Jumping through the sky. Nothing holding him back. The feeling of flying, above excited citizens. His heart racing, he felt alive.

He looked over to his side to see that smile he loved so much. It was one white line upon her face. But it meant the world to him.

Her voice, her confidence, her bravery, her feelings. She was his everything. He wished he could be like her.

He stops on top of a tower. The white lines disappear. The darkness surrounds him.

Chat felt lost and scared. Once again, he felt like Adrien. The boy who can do nothing. The boy to be pitied, the boy who was good for nothing.

His chest aches, her nervously looks around. "Just one white line." He whispers. He holds himself. Feeling like the darkness was engulfing him.

He steps back trying to get away from it. But misjudged the length of the tower he was standing on.

He shuts his eyes. It was only natural right? What could a blind person do? He was blessed when given the power.

But when he doubts himself. The amazing powers he receives disappear. As if they were telling him to believe in himself more.

But never had he been trusted in. Never once had he felt important, needed.

Yet, he reaches out. He wants to do something. He wants to be there for someone. He wants people to know, he's there. He understands. And he doesn't want to give up.

A hand grips his tightly. To which he sighs in relief. Dying, isn't something he wants to do anytime soon.

"Chat." Her voice was low and filled with many emotions he didn't recognize.

He brings up his other arm to scratch the back of his head apologetically. A toothy grin appears on his face.

"Sorry, My Lady. I was out of it."