Chapter 1

I had always been blind. My father became extremely protective of me. He wouldn't let me go to public school. Or even out without my body gaurd.

I was grateful for his care, but I wasn't happy. I felt like I was just troubling him. I've always felt like a bother.

Then I met him, Plagg. A small box was left in my possession. With a ring inside. After putting it on a new voice spoke to me.

He was not easy to talk to. He wouldn't let me touch him to feel what he looks like for hours. But when he finally did I was surprised.

A small creature, a kwami he said he was. Something I had never encountered and had been told I can't speak about him.

He told me of the powers he could give me. How I could save people. Be useful, that's all I really wanted.

With the powers my senses went higher. I could hear better and move quicker. I could do things I've never even dreamt of.

It's also because of this power that I met the love of my life. Her voice was soft but confident. Full of energy and justice. She had only shown weakness once to me when we first met.

But ever sense then getting to know her. Fighting by her side and learning about how amazing she was. I fell for her, hard.

But there is one thing. She doesn't know I'm blind. She treats me like a normal person. She doesn't pity me. She gets angry at me when I do dangerous things.

She truly cares about me, but not because of my blindness. I get close to her at moments. To trace her face in my hands. But it's not easy. So I still can't tell what she looks like.

Although it doesn't really matter. Because who ever she is. I know I love her.

Ladybug, that's all I know about her. And that's enough for now. But I truly wish to get to know M'lady better.

And hopefully, one day I can tell her.

My strong feelings for her that only grow.

And About my problem. I must admit the thought scares me. What if she treats me differently?

Il only have to find out to know the answer. Wish me luck.