19. I love you

Nineteen
Part One
I woke up around 3am and finished this chapter at 5am.. I don't even know but I hope you enjoy
(o^^o)
_

"Baek-baekhyun. I-I'm so sorry. Please, wake up."

Hmm, C-Chanyeol?

Baekhyun slowly fluttered his eyes open and was met with the beautiful blue sky.

Where am i?

Why am I here?

"The wedding!" Baekhyun instantly sat up and looked around to find out he was outside the church.

"How did I get out here?" He mumbled to himself, scratching the top of his head.

"Kyungsoo w-what do we d-do?"

Chanyeol??

Baekhyun turned to see Chanyeol and Kyungsoo kneeling by a body. "Guys?" Baekhyun called out but he just got ignored.

He walked over but stopped a few feet away.

"No... No no no no, w-what happened?" Baekhyun stared at his lifeless body laying on the ground.

Chanyeol was next to Kyungsoo crying as he gently brushed baekhyun's hair back.

"Don't leave.. Please." Chanyeol sobbed.

W-what happened?

*Few minutes before*

"-and do you Do Kyungsoo, take Kim Jongin to be your lawfully wedded husband through sickness and in health till death do you part?"

"I do." Kyungsoo smiled widely as stared at up at Jongin, causing him to shyly look down with a smile.

"by the power invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and husband. You may kiss your groom."

After whispering I love you's the two brought their lips together into a sweet kiss. Everyone clapped once they slowly pulled apart.

The two newly weds walked back down the aisle and out of the church, everyone following behind them.

Chanyeol and baekhyun walked hand in hand to the front of the church. Baekhyun smiled as he watched his best friend with a smile.

"Oh, I forgot my phone back in the room. I'll be right back." Baekhyun smiled up at Chanyeol.

"I'll go with you." "It's fine, I'll be quick. I promise" Baekhyun leaned up and pecked Chanyeol on the lips.

"Alright, hurry back. I'll get the car." Baekhyun nodded.

He quickly walked back into the church and headed to the room Kyungsoo and him had been waiting in before the wedding.

He opened the door and walked in, looking around for his phone.

He checked by the black leather couch and found it sitting down on the cushion.

As he grabbed it, the door to the room slammed shut making Baekhyun jumped as he swerved to check behind him.

His heart was pounding in his chest as he made his way to the door.

He twisted the nob and pulled but it didn't budge. "No no no." He mumbled already feeling a bit afraid.