1. Hello

One
_

Baekhyun sighed as he got off the bus and walked up to the school entrance. He only had one class today, so today wasn't going to be so bad.

He made his way through campus, his headphones on his head. The sound of music filling his ears, keeping from hearing the ghost who was following him and trying to talk to him.

"Please... Not now." He whispered as he kept his eyes forward, not making eye contact with the ghost.

He kept his eyes down as he walked, not wanting to look up. Unfortunately he was too busy muting everything around him, he didn't hear someone yell out, "Hey, watch out!"

And bam, he had bumped into a pole, making him fall back on his butt, letting out a little hiss as he rubbed his aching shoulder.

His headphones were carefully pushed off his head to be hung around his neck, he looked up to see a dark haired male squatted in front of him.

"You okay?" The boy asked as he picked up baekhyun's book that had fallen out of his hands. "I'm fine." Baekhyun replied as he moved his shoulder, luckily the pain was dying down.

"Let me help you up." The boy stood up and held out his hand. Baekhyun took it and stood up, dusting the dirt off the back of his blue jeans.

"Thanks." Baekhyun mumbled as he took the book from the tall dark haired male and placed his headphones back over his ears.

Before the other boy could say anything else, Baekhyun had walked off and headed to his photography class.

When he arrived, he sat down in one of the seats in the back as he slipped his headphones off before he took out the homework that was due.

Baekhyun shifted in his seat, feeling uncomfortable, as he looked over the sheet. When he glanced up, he saw the same ghost standing by the professor's desk staring at him.

The ghost was gray, he had no color. He looked a bit beaten up, a few cuts on his lip, cheek and his arms.

From what Baekhyun had learned, once the ghost had been helped with their unresolved problem, the ghost goes from gray to color.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Baekhyun turned to see the boy from earlier sitting beside him. "Yeah, I'm fine." Baekhyun replied as he looked back down at the worksheet.

"Okay." The boy nodded as he sat back in his seat. "I'm Chanyeol. What's your name?" Baekhyun sat silently as he stared at his worksheet, ignoring Chanyeol.

Chanyeol glanced over at the paper Baekhyun was skimming through to see his name neatly written at the top.

"Byun Baekhyun, that's your name? It's a nice name." Chanyeol flashed a smile. "Thanks." Baekhyun mumbled, eyes staying on the paper.

The bell rang and seconds later after the professor had walked in, greeting everyone with a smile as he moved to his desk.

Baekhyun took interest in photography not long ago, his friend Kyungsoo would always carry a camera and teach the boy about it and how to use it.

"Morning everyone, I see we have a new face. Please introduce yourself." The professor looked over at Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

Chanyeol cleared his throat as he stood up and bowed. "Hello, I'm Park Chanyeol. I'm looking forward to learning with all of you."

"Thank you, I hope you enjoy this class. Please sit." Once Chanyeol sat back down, the teacher began the class.

***

"Alright, please study chapter two section one by next week. We'll be having a quiz next week and an assignment will also be assigned then. Have a good day everyone."

Baekhyun gathered his things and stood up, slipping his earphones back on his head.

"Hey, mind if I walk with you? I'm new here, if you didn't already know that. It would be great if you showed me around." Chanyeol smiled as he glanced at Baekhyun scrolling through his music.

He only shrugged and turned to walk. Chanyeol slipped his bag over his shoulder and quickly rushed to catch up to Baekhyun.

Chanyeol let out a sigh, sliding his hands in his front pockets as he glanced over at Baekhyun. "Do you have another class today?" Baekhyun asked.

"Huh? Oh uh yeah. I have English." Baekhyun gave him a nod and started to head to the English building.

"This is where your class would be. What room is it?" "172." "Ah, this way then." Baekhyun stayed quiet most of the time, while Chanyeol would take secret glances at the boy.

Chanyeol has no idea why but he couldn't get his eyes off the boy. He did find him attractive and adorable for some reason, even though he's been quiet mute.

"Do you have any other class to take today?" Chanyeol asked as he watched Baekhyun.

"No, only that one class. Here it is." Baekhyun pointed to classroom 172.

"Thanks. Hey um, my class doesn't start till 12:45 want to grab some coffee?" Chanyeol asked, turning to Baekhyun with a small smile on his lips.

Baekhyun glanced behind Chanyeol and spotted the same ghost from before staring at him. "I can't. I have to go." Baekhyun bowed before rushing past the boy.

Chanyeol watched as the boy rushed off. He smiled to himself, "Baekhyun..." Chanyeol slightly shook his head, letting out a little chuckle.

~*~

Here's the first chapter of my new Chanbaek fanfic. I'm going to wait till I'm at the end of writing the book to start publishing the next chapters. I hope you all find it interesting (or at least a tad).
Also, while you're waiting for this book, maybe you could check out my taoris book called The Quiet One??
Ps. Sorry for the errors.. I just fixed them! 😊
Edited; 2/12/17