3. Nice feeling

Three
_

When baekhyun walked into the music room, he placed his things by his chair and went to grab one of the guitars he was borrowing from the school from its case. 

"Oh, you're in this class too." Baekhyun turned to see Chanyeol squatted beside him.

Baekhyun hummed in response as he stood up from his crouched position and walked to his seat. "You play guitar?" Chanyeol asked as he sat in the chair beside Baekhyun.

"You couldn't tell?" Baekhyun asked as he held the guitar and began to tune it.

"Well you could be taking this to learn how to play." Chanyeol informed as he began to tune his guitar as well.

"What songs can you play?" Chanyeol asked as he glanced at Baekhyun. "Any ones that I know." Baekhyun shrugged as he began to strum the guitar.

Chanyeol only chuckled as he shook his head. He began to strum the guitar and hum a tune Baekhyun recognized.

What would I do without your smart mouth?

Chanyeol slowly closed his eyes as he softly sang the song, causing Baekhyun to turn to Chanyeol and watch the boy sing.

Drawing me in, and you kicking me out
You've got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down.

Chanyeol stopped strumming to tune a string or two before looking up to see Baekhyun staring at him.

"What?" Chanyeol asked, a small smile on his lips. Baekhyun cleared his throat as he averted his gaze down to the guitar.

"N-nothing." He mumbled as he continued to make sure the instrument was tuned. Chanyeol chuckled as he glanced at Baekhyun then back down at his guitar.

Beautiful... Absolutely beautiful. Baekhyun thought as he stared at the music sheet in front of him.

Chanyeol's voice couldn't get out of his head. It gave Baekhyun a warm feeling, wanting to hear it again.

Once the class finished, Baekhyun placed all of the sheets of music in his binder before going to put his guitar away.

"Do you have any other classes today?" Chanyeol asked as he followed the brunette to the where the guitar cases were.

"No, why? Let me guess, You want to go get coffee?" Baekhyun asked, already knowing he was going to ask. 

"Yes, actually I would love to. Thanks." Chanyeol smiled as he placed the guitar in it's spot.

"N-no I wasn't asking you, I was just gues-" "You're free, I'm free. Let's go hang out." Chanyeol smiled as he grabbed baekhyun's hand and lead the boy to the cafe in the front of the school.

Baekhyun looked at their hands and his cheeks began to warm up. When Chanyeol and Baekhyun entered the cafe, Chanyeol lead him to an empty table and sat him down.

"Don't move, I'll be back." Baekhyun only nodded before Chanyeol walked off.

Once Chanyeol came back, he handed him a coffee and sat across from him.

"This is nice." Chanyeol mumbled after a while as he brought his cup to his lips and took a sip. "What is?" Baekhyun asked as he did the same.

"Being with you." Chanyeol smiled. "Why is that nice? You hardly know me." Baekhyun replied as he sat back and placed his drink on the table.

"Well that's what this is for, so we could get to know each other."

~*~
Like I said this will be a slow update. I hope you all enjoyed and I hope these chapters got you more interested in reading this book!
I would like to know what you guys think so far! I got this idea from ghost whisperer (which I love that show! Hehe)
Well I'll talk to you guys soon! :)
Edited; 2/13/17