Chapter 19

Miranda's pov

I hug Jacob and Kristen. "Glad you guys could make it. Where's Hunter?" "On his way. He and Allison got caught in traffic."

Jason's pov

"Her friends showed up." Luke says walking in. Ugh. "As long as it ain't that Tyler asshole." I mutter, glaring sidelong at him. "Not him... Yet?" He says, shrugging. I don't like that guy. He's just a big jealous jerk. Rachel runs in the room being chased by Tate who has a water gun. "Protect me dad!" She cries, hiding behind me. I laugh and button the last button on my tuxedo. "Thomas Luther Bryan control your boy!" I gasp jokingly. Luke laughs and grabs his hand. "Come on son." "Hey Rachel where's your sister?" I ask, working on my damn tie. I hate ties. Caroline walks in. "Wow Jason you dress up nice." I smile and turn around. "Pretty snazzy huh?" She laughs and nods. "Need some help?" She asks pointing. I realize she's talking about my stupid tie. "Yes, God thanks!" She laughs again and fixes my tie for me. Rachel and Sierra walk back in. Caroline leaves. "Girls I've got an extra special surprise for you." Since we didn't do presents for their birthday I got some. A bracelet for them both that has their names. "Thanks dad." They both say hugging me. I hug them too.

Miranda's pov

I walk out and Luke is gonna walk me down the aisle. "Thanks for doing this Luke. It means a lot." "Of course kiddo." I smile and hug him then he walks me down the aisle. Jason tips his hat and holds my hands. The preacher opens his mouth to speak when the door bursts open and there's stands a drunken Tyler. "Oh God!" I gasp, covering my eyes embarrassed. "Crap." Jason mutters. I don't know what's about to happen. He stumbles over falling against a pew in his drunkenness. "I came...... To tell you...... I love you." I sigh. Jason's hands tense up. "Tyler go home. You're drunk." "I may be...... Drunk....... But that...... Doesn't change..... How I feel for you." I sigh and walk over. "I'm sorry Tyler. But I'm in love with someone else and I'm getting married to him today. You have to leave." "I can't...... Leave...... Not..... Without you." He grabs my arm. I try to pull free. "Let go of me."

Jason's pov

I am definitely about to beat the shit out of this fool. "Get your dirty hand off my girl!" I shout, stepping off the altar. My hand drifts dangerously close to my pistol. My hand twitching from anger. "You have three seconds man." He doesn't even act like he heard me. Instead he headlocks her as I withdraw my pistol. "Let her go! I will shoot you!" "You won't shoot. You might hit your precious fiancé." He says, tauntingly. Crud. He's right. I don't wanna risk it. I sigh and lower my gun. "What do ya want Tyler?" I gripe frustrated. His eye twitches from being drunk. She tries to pull his arm off her and I'm about to go completely nuts if he doesn't take his hands off her! "I want her!" He yells, pulling out his own gun and shooting me in the arm! Crap! I grab my arm as I hear Rachel and Sierra scream. I stumble to my knees from the pain, blood getting all over my tux. Luke runs over to me. "Don't worry about me! Get him!" I yell angrily. "Jason!" She cries and there's nothing I can do!!

Miranda's pov

He drags me to the door. "Tyler let me go! If you love me, you'll let me be happy!" I cry desperate. Jason's hands are shaking and covered in blood. Luke and Brantley stare daggers at Tyler. "Let her go man." Brantley says furious. He points the gun between both of them then I rear my head back smashing him in the face. He stumbled against the door. All my friends from home stare at me shocked. I shakily pull free breathing heavily and steal the gun from his hand. "Go away!" I yell. After that I run to Jason who's still gripping his arm, his teeth grit from the pain. "Jason are you okay?!" I cry worried. He can't respond because of the pain. "Someone get me a first aid kit!" I shout worried. I think the bullet cut an artery!! Luke gets off the phone from calling an ambulance. Sean is comforting the girls while I get Jason to sit down.

Jason's pov

Oh man I'm incredibly light headed. I can barely keep my eyes open. "W-Where....." I mumble, trying to stay awake. I hear a wavery voice mumble, "Stay awake!" My arm is killing me. "Well this was not how I intended today to go." I force myself to say, finally finding my girl in the darkness. She's crying. "Jay you've gotta stay awake. You're losing too much blood!" I can't think straight. My hand shakily releases my arm. If I'm gonna die, at least I die with the girl I love. I grab her hand, getting dizzy again. "I..... Love...... You." I whisper, losing consciousness.