29: Shawn Mendes (dirty)

Your POV:
I was on my way to my best friend, Shawn Mendes' house.
I know what you're thinking.
"Omg she's best friends with Shawn Mendes"
Well it isn't as cracked up as you think.
I rarely get to see him because he's either on tour for his music, or on tour with MagCon.
I miss him so much.
He doesn't know it, but I have a crush on him.
My feelings get bigger and bigger each second.
I love him so much. I wish he'd just come home.
*2 weeks later*
I woke up in the middle of the night.
I heard a thump on my bedroom window.
I looked up and out of the window to see the one and only Shawn Mendes.
There he stood.
Eager to get into my bedroom.
I helped him get in and he hugged me so tight and said "y/n I have missed you so much and I flew back early because there's something I want to tell you."
"I missed you too...what is it you wanted to tell me?" I asked.
"Y/n I love you so much.
I've had feelings for you since I can remember.
A bunch of the songs that I sing like 'imagination' or 'kid in love' are about you. You may not feel the same way but I hope you do because without you, I'd be nothing." He breathed out.
"Shawn...I love you too." I said in shock.
He pushed me against the wall and kissed me.
He licked my bottom lip for entrance and I gladly accepted.
We made out for a little while, then I dropped to my knees and pulled his pants down. He and I both were shocked by my sudden movements.
I removed his briefs that were covering his bulge, and palmed him.
He moaned in response. I took his length and kissed the tip. I then blew on the head and he groaned. Oh fuck that was hot.
I stuck my tongue in his shaft and swirled it around then began to bob. I bobbed on him, humming and moaning, making his dick vibrate; causing him to grunt.
"I'm s-so c-close y/n" I kept going. I began to graze my teeth a little it on his length and massage his balls.
He came in my mouth and swallowed it all.
Shawn then did things to me in return for my actions.
I love this boy so much. I thought.
Then I woke up in my bed the next morning, to only find that Shawn was still on tour and it was all a dream.