Chapter 6- Races

Sorry, sorry, sorry. For the wait, but here is Chapter 6. Hope you enjoy! Please comment, vote, and share! :-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dad helped me off the ground.

"A ski resort?" I asked.

"Yep," He replied.

"But we normally go to Florida, or something."

"Well, your mother wanted to change it up this year."

"Obviously," I said.

"Now, come on, grab your things, so we can all get some sleep, and then start a family fun day."

"What about Conner?" I asked.

"He's basically family," Dad said.

I went to the back of the car, and grabbed my suitcase. I watch mom and dad walk into the building we were parked in front of.

"Watch out," Bryan said, pushing through me, and grabbing his suitcase. He then ran to follow mom and dad. "Hurry up, Conner," He called, from the door then closing it.

My teeth chattered, and I sighed. "What's wrong?" Conner asked.

"Nothing," I realized me and Conner were alone.

"No, there's something wrong," He said.

"No, really i'm fine," I said, I wanted to take advantage of being alone with him, for even just a few seconds. "Kiss me."

He looked at me. "What?"

"You heard me. I'll say we have about two good minutes, before somebody comes back down here."

"You really want to risk it?" He asked.

"One minute and fifty-nine seconds," I started to count down.

He just smiled and shook his head. Then he put a piece of hair behind my ear. He then kissed me.
I heard footsteps coming toward the car. I pulled away. Please don't let whoever it is, have seen us.

"Man. The haters take so long," Bryan said. "Mom and dad sent me to make sure you two didn't die or something."

"What? Haters?" I asked.

"Yeah, because you hate each other so much, well at least you hate Conner," He said.

I tried so hard to hold back my smile. I did, but it was hard. I could see it in Conner's eyes that he to, wanted to smile.

Conner and I grabbed our suitcases. We followed Bryan into the hotel. We walked into a lobby, it was warm, so warm, and had the smell of hot chocolate.

We walked to an elevator, and Bryan pushed the button. We got off on the fifth floor, there was a total of seven floors.

We walked all the way down the hallway, and into the door at the very end. The room had two queen sized beds, a small kitchen, a bathroom, and a closet.

When you first walked in, you walked through the kitchen, then once the kitchen ended to the right was the door to the closet and to the left was the door to the bathroom. After that on the right the wall cut outward, and the two beds sat next to each other. One against one wall and the other against the other wall. There was a nightstand in between the beds, with a lamp on top. Then on the end of the wall a door, that led to a balcony. The wall on that side was completely glass, but had thick white sheer curtains over.

Mom and dad had their suitcases on the bed and were digging through them. I walked to the balcony door, and went outside. I stood there on the snow covered balcony, and look at the sky. I watch the snow fall, then watch the white snow hit my black hoodie, and melt in an instint. I looked outward, toward the hills. I could see the thing they used to lift you up the mountain, and then I saw the sun rise.