Chapter 13 Containing The Pain

I'm running again. Oh, no. Another nightmare. Why? All I do is run away. Why not fight? I smile. I halt. The woman is there, panting.

"Why are you not running? I killed everyone you cared about."

I walk to her and she raises her knife. "I am not afraid of you. Go ahead, stab me. I know you won't ever do it in the real world." I move my hands away from my body.

She smiles. "You think I'm scared of a CHILD like you. You STILL can't control your powers and you couldn't save anyone in this world, how would you save them in real life? HAHAHAHA!!! You try to be brave, but look at you! You are terrified of me and what I can do. But, you are missing the point. I am not the one you should fear, Frost." Black smoke filled the air and soon, my lungs. I coughed, trying to rid this smoke, but, that can only get you so far. A man, wearing armor the color of black, appeared out of this smoke. He held a battle axe and wore the face of a poker player. His red eyes met mine, looking into my soul to see an empty void. "You should fear him."

"You," he said in his blooming voice, "are disgusting."

Why do I have a feeling I'm going to do something so stupid, I will die in real life because of him? I walk one step closer to him and I says, "Well, I could say the same thing to you, but, you are just THAT nasty, I need a different word to describe you."

The man's eyes were filled with fiery in a matter of seconds. "Watch your mouth, Frost. You have no idea who you are talking to."

The distance is calling at me and I refuse to listen. "How about you think about what I want. I was never allowed to talk back. But, now that I am here, I can say what I wish. So, I will not watch my mouth you asshole!"

The moment the word 'asshole' came out of my mouth, this black flame consumed him. "YOU THINK THIS IS ALL A DREAM!!!! GUESS WHAT?!?! I WILL COME AND I WILL KILL YOU, NO MATTER WHAT YOU THINK OF ME!!! DONT THINK YOU CAN WIN!!!! I WILL RETURN AND I WILL DESTORY EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE YOU LOVE OR CARE ABOUT!!!!"

The black flames came shooting at me. I was able to dodge them, but not for long. More and more came and I was just barely dodging them. The, I was hit. After minutes of dodging, unable to fire back, one of his shots hit me and I was down. I looked at me leg and saw something unbelievable. This blackness was eating at me leg. It crawled up me leg and I was unable to move my leg. I was panicking, wondering what will happen. I saw the man, snickering at me.

He walked up to me and then kicked my chest. I curled up into a ball, trying to stop the pain from spreading. "You think you can stop me. I hope you know, I am so powerful, this pain will transfer into real life, so enjoy it." He walked away and then vanished. I lay on the ground, still unable to move. The was still there, watching me.

"Well, time for me to go. Don't worry, this won't kill you." She walked away. I still lay there. I here my name again. After minutes, a boy came into view.

"EMBER!!!!!! EMBER!!!!" He screams over and over again. When he came close, it was Pluto. "Ember, wake up!!! You have to!!!"

* * *

Pain. That is all I feel as people crowd into my room.

"HER LEGS!!!! OH MY STARS!!!!" Saturn, I think. There is this darkness, covering my eyes like it was night time.

"Lord Obsidian was in her dreams. He was trying to do something, but she refused. That explains why her legs are like that." Earth says.

I tried to sit up, but my legs screamed at me to stop. I winced and saw what has become of my legs. This black skin up to my thighs is what replaced my pale legs. I'm afraid to touch them, scared that the blackness will moved up my body. The queen sees me looked at them and she goes to cover my eyes. "You cannot see them. They are in terrible condition."

The image of my legs rings in my head and won't leave. Why me? I didn't do anything wrong expect call a warrior he is nasty. That isn't bad, right?

"What do we do? I-I can't heal this?!?! This is black star magic!!! It's im-impossible to heal!!! Unless-" Saturn started but Jupiter cut her off.

"NO!!!!!! WE ARE NOT RESOLVING TO THAT SOLUTION!!!! Jupiter screamed. Well, I guess they weren't going to do that....thing.

   "Jupiter, there is nothing we can do to save her legs. I'm sorry." Saturn looked at him with her now somber eyes.

   He took a few steps back and looked at everyone. "No...no....no.....NO!" He screams.

   Jupiter ran out of my room, taking Saturn with him. The way he was talking, he does care about me. Now, thanks to my smart mouth, I have legs that are unable to corporate with my mind. I think about some opinions, but they will never work. Somberness has replaced my happiness. The happiness train has left and is never returning. How can I be this stupid?

   Pluto looks at my mint eyes. He can sense what I'm feeling and holds my hand. I don't look at him; I look at the sheet that covers my legs, wondering if I could crawl out of this room and into a hole.

   "Ember," he says, " it's ok. Just, let us think of a plan. While they are doing that, I will stay with you and make sure this black blob doesn't get any worse." He is waiting for a nod it an 'ok', but I can't say the word or move my head. Pluto knows that I thinking it, but not doing it. He signals everyone out of the room, wanting them to take there science and math skills and do it somewhere else, while he keeps my thoughts, that are hiding, to come and be filled with joy. But, if he had met my family, they will know what it is like have a depressed daughter and they know it's not fun.

I AM SO SORRY ABOUT THIS LATE UPDATE!!! THY MANGA WAS CALLING MY NAME AND READ ALL OF TOKYO GHOUL AND MOST OF SERAPH OF THE END!!! I PROMISE I WILL NOT BE THIS LAZY EVER AGAIN!!!!