Chapter 6 Some Words Should Never Been Spoken

I didn't know how hard this was going to be. I thought I was going to do basic training. This shouldn't been how a 15 year old girl spends everyday doing. These people are crazy. They make me run 5 miles as soon as I eat breakfast. After that, combat training, which is the worst. After 2 hours on that train, I am forced to push-ups, sit-ups, lift weights, that sort of thing. I hate this. Why did I agree to stay at this hell hole?
I walk to the chill room, as they call it, and see a little boy, sitting on the couch. Who is that? He is wearing a brown jumpsuit. Brown combat boots are his foot ware. He has long hair. Brown furious eyes are on his face. The boy is playing Call of Duty, shooting everyone he sees. Wait. why was he here? Who is he? I notice Saturn by her desk and walk towards her.
"Who is that boy?" I ask Saturn.
She looks at me. "He is a apprentice. His name is Pluto. He was a guardian, but he didn't like it very much. He left, then was attacked by the group called "Black Holes".He almost died, but we were able to get there in time. He wants back in, but he must go through his training again. Pluto is strong, I think you may like him." Saturn smiles. She turns back to her drawing.
   I look at Pluto. Did he really almost die? But, what did this group "Black Holes" do to him? I'm walking to Pluto, when the game says 'Game Over'.
   "Crap!" He yells.
    I sit down on the couch at the other end. He pauses the game and looks at me. "And who the hell are you, exactly?"
   "The goth girl." I replied.
    He grins. "You have an attitude, I see. Well, I have one to and look what happened."
    "You let that happen to yourself. My attitude helps me through this game called life. Maybe you should get one."
    He laughs. "You're right. I let that happen to me, but you should watch your mouth or someone will bring hell to this place. AKA me." He points to himself.
   "Try me."
     He looks into my eyes. "Fine, I will." Pluto stands up and I follow. He cracks his knuckles. "So, you want me to prove I don't need a life? Ok, I will."
   He launches towards me and I duck. Pluto rolls into a ball as he hits the floor.
   "Oh, no" I hear Saturn say.
    Pluto gets up and looks at me. His playfulness was gone. "Oh. That is how you want to play, eh?" He runs to me. Like I'm going to fall for this again. He throws and punch and I dodge. Oh, I'm in a fighting class. Well, I was, but that is not the point. He is confused on how I dodge this punch. I throw a fake punch and he goes for it. Then, I kicked the back of his legs. Pluto went down. The boy shot up immediately. He kicked me in the chest. I couldn't breathe. I coughed, trying to open my lungs. He  punch me in the face and I went down. Damn I look weak. I try to get up, but he pinned me down. I struggle to release myself from his grasp, but I'm returned to getting punch in the face.
    "ENOUGH!!!!!!" Oh, no. The queen. I see her through my one good eye. Pluto gave my left eye a good punch and it went black.
    Pluto yelled, "Well, she was asking for it."
    I get mad at this stupid idiot and I kick him off. "ASSHOLE!!!!" I scream.
We go into another round of punches and kicks until a force, strong enough, comes and makes me and him unable to move.
    "I didn't want to do this, but you are both too violent right now. You both will be put in the chamber."
    I hear Pluto scream, "Wait, not the chamber!! Please, don't!!!"
    Wait, how bad is the chamber? What is the chamber that makes it so bad. I see Mars walk into the chill room and her laugh. "Haha, it seems like you have met each other. You guys will have time to talk in the chamber! HAHAHAHHA!!!" She walks over to the tv and switches it to some horror movie.
    "Jupiter and Uranus, come here." I watch as the two boys walk over to the queen. "Jupiter, take Ember. Uranus, take Pluto. Follow me."
   I watch as Jupiter walks to me. He grabs hold of me and carries me down a hallway.
   At the end, a black door is there. "PLEASE, DONT!!!! NOT WITH HER!!!" I hear Pluto scream.
   "Well, you should have told me instead of fighting her. Stop being stupid, Plu." Uranus says.
    The queen gets a key and opens the door. Inside, everything is black. Good. That is the way I like things. Jupiter and Uranus walk in a set me and Pluto down. Sun shuts the door. Pluto runs up and bangs on the door.
    "PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME HERE!!!!!" He screams.
    After 10 minutes of banging the door, Pluto gives up. He sat down, back against the door. I know he won't answer my question, so no point of asking.
    "The reason we are put in here is so that we talk. The queen believes that people should talk, not fight.
If we don't talk, we stay in here. No food is given to us and no water. Also, no bathroom. So, we must talk to leave." I look at him. He is looking at me.
   I close my eye and say. "Well, let's get this over with."