Chapter 11

[A/N: I'm really sorry this took so long, I was having a little bit of writer's block. But thank you all for every single comment you guys are giving me! I know I say it a lot, but it means a lot to me. So, without further ado (I've always wanted to use that :), here's chapter 11, hope you like it!]

Percy's POV

"Everyone ready?" I called back through the trees, where the other soldiers of Chaos were sitting, waiting for the time when the meeting would start.

"Of course we are, Percy," Luke called back, exasperated. "We've been sitting here for hours with nothing to do!"

The others grumbled in agreement, and I rolled my eyes at their complaints. "Whatever, lets head out then. It's almost time anyway."

I stood up from my uncomfortable position on a tree branch, jogging lightly through the trees before full out sprinting, my army right behind me. Even though the forest was full of monsters, it was still one of my favorite places to be, especially now, at midnight. Plus, its not like any monsters are difficult to defeat anymore.

We all slowed down simultaneously as we neared the limestone cliff that we knew concealed the door to Bunker Nine. Obviously none of us had ever seen it before, but having an all-knowing leader like Chaos did have its advantages when being briefed about a new assignment.

I saw a small group of young campers standing there, along with all of the immortal campers [A/N: when I say that, just assume for the most part I'm including Thalia too, even though she's a hunter], other than Nick.

I motioned to my group, and we all silently swung down from the treetops to land right in front of them, making some of the younger ones (really young, like five or six) shriek in surprise. "Sorry!" I quickly whispered as Annabeth gave me a glare, trying to calm down a young daughter of Athena.

"Seaweed Brain," Beckendorf chuckled in my ear, making sure no one else could hear. I winced at the name, thinking about how only Annabeth ever called me that, and Silena quickly punched her boyfriend in the arm (yes, I know its kind of weird, I mean, c'mon, they've been dating for, like, three hundred years).

"Um...you guys okay?" Annabeth interrupted, and we quickly focused back on her.

"Yep, we're good," I said, a little too forcefully. She stared intently at me, like she was trying so hard to see under my hood to read my expression, but thankfully she sighed and turned away.

"Okay, Leo, go ahead," she called, and we all turned to see the immortal Hephaestus camper light his hand on fire and set it against the cliff. Bright lines of fire raced along the solid wall, outlining a door in the limestone. We all quickly stepped back, and the door silently swung open, revealing the huge open space inside.

"After you," Leo said mock-formally, bowing and gesturing for us to enter. There was so much inside that I couldn't possibly take it all in. An innumerable amount of machines and parts were scatter across the floor and hanging from the walls and ceiling. In between all of the machinery on the walls were billions of blueprints, showing how to make anything from an Ancient Greek warship with a dragon head to an automated cafe table [A/N: cafe table... :) comment if you got that reference!].

I could've probably stood there all night, but then Annabeth started leading us all to a small corner in the back. It was hidden in the impressive labyrinth of machinery, and it was decorated much differently. The floor there was covered with a black rug, and scattered with a multitude of rainbow-colored beanbag chairs. There were eight chairs up in the front, and they were quickly filled by the seven (minus Nick), Thalia, and Grover. Everyone else jumped into a beanbag chair excitedly, and the soldiers and I just stood in the back awkwardly.