Epilogue

AAAAAAAAAA!!!!! Here it is the last part of The Agent and the Alien!! Enjoy!! Disclaimer: I don't own Supernoobs!

(Kat's POV)

My eyes slowly opened and I was blinded by the sudden light. All I remember was being on the Galacticus flying away from a now destroyed Area 51. The rest is all a blurr.

I tried to make out where I was but all I could tell was I was in a bedroom of some sort but it wasn't my own and it wasn't on an alien spaceship. I sat up only to instantly regret it as my torso was killing me.

I looked down to find it covered in white bandages but I also found that I wasn't in the clothes that I was in, instead I was in a black sports bra and black spandex. My hair was also down. Okay this is completely weird. All I really want to know right now is what the hell is going on?!

All of a sudden the door knob started to turn with a creak and I reached for my guns only to realize they weren't there. I was in no position to fight but I could still kick someone's ass if I had to, hurt or not. I stood up and got in a fighting stance when the door opened but relaxed when I saw who it was.

It was Mem and when he saw me he instantly engulfed me in a hug, crushing whatever was not broken. "Kat you're okay!! Thank Glorg!!" He hugged me tighter causing me to groan in pain which made him release me. "Hehe sorry about that." He said rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly. I smiled and said "It's okay, can you just tell me what the hell is going on!!"

He frowned a little at me changing the subject but I just wanted to know what happened to me, is that so bad. I sat down on the bed and waited for him to answer. "Well after you passed out from blood loss, Zen and I were able to stabilize you on the Galacticus and patch you up. We brought you back here to our house and you've been unconscious for a little over a week. And before you ask no, none of the guys changed your clothes, Shope did. I knew you would've killed us if one of us changed you." He smirked and I smirked back replying "Well I wouldn't have mind if you did it."

Mem's smirk was wiped off his face and he stood there blushing like crazy. I laughed despite of the pain and said "I'm kidding. I'm kidding." He mock glared at me and then laughed along but I abruptly stopped and got serious.

"Mem about us..." "Hhhhhh I know I know you have a bad history with aliens and it may be complicated to have feelings for one so I understand completely if you don't lo...mmph"

I kissed him square on the lips not only to shut him up but to show how much I truly cared about him. He was tense at first because totally melted into the kiss and started to kiss back. This kiss wasn't a full out make out kiss but it was passionate. It expressed everything left unsaid between us, every secret, every fear, and most importantly it showed how much we loved each other.  You may think it is a little weird kissing an alien with a beak like mouth but honestly I didn't notice. In some ways they fit perfectly together.

I never wanted to pull away but unfortunately there is such a thing as breathing so I pulled away slowly, relishing every last moment. I opened my eyes and looked straight into Mem's. I then smirked at him and leaned back on the bed and said "Still think I don't love you?" He grinned and shook his head and said "The way you just kissed me I wouldn't doubt anything about you." I smiled and blushed slightly and said "I love you." He smiled back and said "I love you too." We were about to go in for round two when all of a sudden the door slammed open causing us to separate.

The noobs ran in followed by Zen, all very happy to see me up and well, mostly anyway. They all hugged me and told me that they forgive me and understood that I was just doing my job and really cared about them.

The one thing I noticed was Zen acting weird with something behind his back. "Zen what's that?" I asked. "Oh just something that General Blorgon of the Benevolent Alliance sent me. It's for you actually." He said with a grin. "And what is it?" I asked again. Mem and Zen looked between each other and nodded. Mem then said "Well Kat since you have very extensive battle training and the noobs seem to listen to you we thought you could help us train them." My eyes widened but Zen continued "And since you'll be training virus warriors you're gonna need this." He pulled his hand out from behind his back to reveal a bright green battleball, similar to Mem and Zen's, in it. "So what do you say Kat?" Mem asked. I looked over at the noobs and they were giving me puppy dog eyes and I just couldn't resist. I took the ball out of Zen's hand and said "When do I begin?" They all cheered and hugged me, Mem sneaking a kiss on my cheek.

When I think about it it's kinda ironic. I set out on a mission to capture these aliens and kids and move on with my life but I got something more out of this mission:

I got friends.

I got love.

I got a family.

And I wouldn't have it any other way!

So that's it! That's the end! I'd like to thank all my loyal readers and especially bluebeary01 ! Hope you liked this story! I was thinking about writing a sequel but I don't know yet. Comment if you want me to write a sequel and I'll do it! And comment and tell me how you liked the story! It would be appreciated. Anyway I will be updating What If soon so stay tuned for that. Again thank you to all my loyal readers and feel free to like and comment! Bye😘!