Chapter 4: Discoveries and Betrayal

Hey I tried to make this update sooner than the last one so enjoy! Disclaimer: I don't own Supernoobs!!

(Kat's POV)

It's been a couple of weeks since I went on that "date" with Bob and it was actually pretty great. Nothing happened that you might have thought would have happened and since then we've been going out more and I've been hanging around him and the others more. In fact Bob and I are going out again tonight. Don't get me wrong we're nothing official or anything because I refuse to let it get that far but I am really starting to like him. But nevermind about my feelings, right now I need to focus.

The General has definitely been up my ass because I have made little to no progress on discovering where the aliens are or even the Superdudes for that matter. It's not like I haven't tried but those rainbowed haired vigilantes are harder to find than you think. The General even has the nerve to claim that maybe I wasn't meant to handle this job! Let's just say I told him where he could stick those accusations.

Anyway, I figured if I could find out the Superdudes identities then they'll lead me right to the aliens. So that is what I'm doing right now.

After about three straight hours of running facial scans with no luck I decided to take a break, plus I had to get ready to go out with Bob in an hour. I say down on the couch and turned on the news and took out my phone. I started looking through my pictures when I landed on one in particular. It was of me and the kids the day I showed them a couple of fighting tricks, why they would need to know that I'll never know. I'll admit I totally forgot about that picture but I did like it so I set it as my lock screen and then started watching the news. Then all of a sudden my phone started to ring.

"Hello?" I said hesitantly even though I already knew who it was. "Hey Kat just wanted to know if we were still on for tonight?" Bob said through the speaker. "Yeah totally why you ask?" "Ugggh Rob has been bugging the shit out of me about it for some unknown reason so to get him off my back I called you." "Understandable so how have things been going, haven't seen you guys in a while." "Fine actually, although the noo.. I mean kids have been driving Rob and I crazy, well mostly Rob." I giggled a little and said sarcastically "Yeah what else is new?" He laughed at that and we just made small talk for awhile until I saw something on tv out of the corner of my eye.

It was a breaking news bulletin and it was showing a virus beast that looked sort of like a giant octopus. I knew the Superdudes would be there and I had to go and see if the aliens would show up.

I instantly shot up and ran to put my shoes and jacket on when I remembered Bob was still on the phone. "Bob I'm sorry but I think I'm going to have to take a rain check on tonight. Maybe tomorrow." I said kinda guilty. "No it's fine, something just came up anyway see ya." "Bye."

I hung up and placed my phone on my desk. As I was beginning to walk away to get my keys I did a double take and ran back to my desk. I picked up my phone's lock screen of the kids and then I looked at the picture of the Superdudes and the resemblance was uncanny. I dropped my phone and the file completely in shock. I cannot believe that the kids across the street are the heroes I've been searching for for over a month!

Wait. If the kids are the Superdudes and they like me I can use that against them. I turned on my communicator and contacted the General. "Sir, I have discovered the Superdudes identities and they will lead me straight to the aliens so here's what I'm gonna do."

(Mem's POV)

I just got off the phone with Kat and Zen was already heading out the door. We had to help the noobs and stop the virus so we quickly teleported to the scene. The noobs were already there holding their own but I knew that they would ultimately fail if we didn't help them soon.