Prologue

Hey guys so this is the start of my new book and sorry about the pic of Kat, I literally drew it at midnight so it wasn't my best work. Enjoy the story though! Disclaimer: I don't own Supernoobs!!

(Kat's POV)

Is it normal to like beating up people? Is it normal to hate aliens and other worldly forces with every fiber of your being? No? Well then it's just me. Yeah, others think space is cool, but I think it's full of heartless monsters that need to be destroyed. That's why I work for Area 51 well mostly the reason.

The main reason you ask? Well, how would you feel if your parents were killed by aliens?! Not good huh? Yeah it happened when I was two years old...

(Flashback)

I was in my house playing with my parents when all of a sudden I heard alarms blaring. I didn't cry but looked at my parents in alarm and they looked terrified. My mother quickly shoved me behind the couch, kissed me and told me to stay put as my father slowly made his way to the door. It was quiet for a while until there was a massive explosion in the house!! The force pushed me back against the wall. Then everything went black.

(End flashback)

The next thing I know is that I'm waking up in what appeared to be an infirmary. My hair now had bright blue streaks in it and my eyes were blue instead of their normal green.

I would later come to find out that my parents were dead because our house was attacked by aliens. Agents of Area 51 found me alive and brought me here.

I was so enraged that from then on I trained my butt off to become and agent of Area 51 or A51 as we call it here. Now I'm the best agent that they have, Agent Blue to be formal although my fellow agents call me Bluestreak because one, my name is Kat Streak and I have blue hair and two, the first and last thing my victims see is a blue streak before I take them down.

Anyway, today I was called down to the General's office. Apparently he had a mission for me that only his most loyal, stone cold, and merciless agent could complete.

I walked into his office and sat down. He instantly tossed a file towards me and said "Agent Blue what do you know about the Superdudes?" "Those heroes that get their powers from those weird ball things, not much why?" I asked as I began to look through the file. The first thing I saw were the four bright haired heroes in question but as I kept looking I saw some things that looked very alien.

"Because we have been monitoring them for months now trying to figure out how those balls work but from what we have seen we believe that aliens are involved, two in fact and they live among them." He said as I turned to a page that had  blurry picture of what I believed to be two aliens. One was green and the other was blue.

"So what do you want me to do?" I asked in a cold voice almost as if it were a whisper. "I want you to go undercover in a small neighborhood in Cornbury where we believe the aliens and the Superdudes reside. You will find out where they're hiding and report to us so we can bring them in. If you are compromised bring them in yourself. Now I want them alive but I don't care if you break them understood?" I grinned and said "Understood." "So do you accept this mission?" He asked. I leaned back in the chair and place my feet on his desk lazily and said "When do I leave?"

Yes prologue done! The next chapter should be up soon. Feel free to comment on this and like! Also, the next chapter of What If will be up very soon so look out for that! Bye!😉