Chapter 1: New Girl in Town

So here's chapter one! Enjoy! Disclaimer: I don't own Supernoobs!

(Mem's POV)

It was just a normal day in Cornbury. The noobs were over at mine and Zen's house for training. At the moment we were all taking a break and just sitting under the oak tree in the backyard drinking lemonade and talking.

"So let me get this straight, you guys aren't gay?" Kevin said slurping on lemonade. Zen and I looked at each other and sighed. For some reason the conversation that we were having about training and school escalated to this.

"No we are not gay! Why does everybody think that?!" Zen said. "Yeah all we are is best friends, roommates, and working partners and that's it. Besides, Zen's been with too many girls to be gay." I said smirking as Zen widened his eyes and started to shush me as the noobs' jaws dropped to the ground.

"Wait are you telling us that Zen was a player?!" Tyler practically yelled. I was laughing so hard right now while Zen was blushing and said sheepishly "Yeah when I was younger but once I joined the Benevolent Alliance I basically stopped dating." "Why?" Roach asked. "Never really had time." Zen said shrugging. "Or it could have been the fact that there were zero girls in our class." I said snarkily making Zen give me a death glare which made me laugh harder.

"What about you Mem, ever had a girlfriend before?" Shope asked. Now it was Zen's turn to laugh. "Uh well not really." I said sheepishly. "What I thought you would be a total ladies man like Zen was." Kevin said. "Eh unlike Zen who goes after all most every girl, I never found one that caught my eye." I said shrugging. "Yeah girls used to fawn over Mem like he was made of solid gold but he always turned them down." Zen added. "So you've never been in love?" Roach asked. "No and I probably never will." I said shaking my head.

We continued to talk when all of a sudden we heard a very high pitched beeping coming from next door. "What is that?" Zen asked. "It sounds like it's coming from the front of the house, let's check it out!" Tyler said. Zen and I changed to human form and ran after the noobs to the front.

When we got up there we saw a big truck in the driveway next door and a lot of big guys moving stuff into the house. "Huh looks like you two are getting a new neighbor." Shope said. "Great more people to deal with. I so hope they don't have kids." Zen mumbled. "I doubt it's a family look at some of the stuff." Tyler said.

He was right, a lot of the stuff looked to be for the same person and there was only one of everything. "Whoa check it out this dude has a sweet motorcycle!" Kevin said. "Yeah and he must be pretty in shape, look at all that exercise equipment." Shope added.

For awhile we just kept looking at what was being brought into the house, trying to figure out who our new neighbor might be. Then all of a sudden we all heard a roar of an engine.

We turned to see what it was and it was a really nice car pulling into the driveway. "Whoa that's an Urbana 500! Those cars are awesome so that must mean this dude is awesome! (See picture for car) Kevin said.

The car came to a stop pretty close to where we were standing. After couple of minutes the door started to slowly open. Everyone instantly froze when we saw who was in the car. "Uh guys, I don't think that's a dude!" Shope said kinda shocked.

A girl stepped out of the car who looked to be about 21. She had pale skin, and fire red hair that had electric blue roots. Her hair was up in a ponytail and a black head band held back any stray hair. She was wearing a white crop top with a black leather jacket over it. She wore jean short shorts and black combat boots. To top it all off, around her neck was a black choker and she wore aviator sunglasses so I couldn't see her eyes. All in all she was really beautiful.

She seemed to be adjusting something in her car and had her back turned to us but when she turned around she instantly froze upon seeing us. It felt like a stare off until the kids started running up to her and started bombarding her with questions like 'who are you? Where are you from? What's your name?' "Ummm?" She said and looked a little startled and didn't really know what to do. That's when Zen and I interfered.

"Noobs stop interrogating the poor girl and stand down!" Zen yelled. The noobs instantly stopped and muttered an apology. "Sorry about that miss..." I started. "Kat. Kat Streak and don't worry about they didn't bother me." She said a little arrogantly. "Well I'm Rob and this is Roach, Kevin, Tyler, Shope, and my roommate Bob. Bob and I are your neighbors." "Then why do you have those kids?" She asked skeptically.

"You tell me. They just like to hang out here than go home." Zen said shrugging. She tilted her head and said "Ummm okay then, well it was nice to meet you but I should really go unpack my stuff." She started to walk away but then tripped over a raised piece of sidewalk. I don't know what came over me but I instantly caught her before she face planted the cement. She stared at me kinda shocked and I stared at her.

I guess her sun glasses came off when she fell because she had the most beautiful blue eyes I have ever seen. I couldn't help but get lost in them. Let's just say us staring at each other was awkward but after a while she said "Ummm Bob right." I just nodded still lost in her eyes. "Well, thanks." She said as she stood up out of my arms but that wasn't a good idea because she was now an inch from my face. We both blushed and smiled sheepishly but she soon walked away and into her house. And to be honest, I probably have a really stupid look on my face right now.

"Well she was definitely something." Zen said and the noobs agreed. And started to talk about her, I just tuned them out and tried to imagine the way she felt in my arms almost perfectly. "What do you think about her Mem?" Shope asked. I snapped out of my thoughts and said without even thinking "You know how I said a girl never caught my eye?" I didn't need to continue because they all started ooooing and Roach said "Memnock is in love!" He then made kissing faces at me but I just ignored them and continued to think about her.

(Kat's POV)

I walked into the house and instantly leaned against the door and sighed. That guy was so cute, and super sweet. He was way better than any other guy that I was forces to date.

I continued to be in perpetual bliss until the communicator on my wrist began to beep. I activated it and a hologram of the General popped up.

"Agent Blue what have you to report?" "Operation New Girl in Town is a success sir. I'm ready for the next stage." "Excellent. Remember I want those aliens alive no matter what." "Of course sir I won't let you down." "I know you won't." He said as he grinned and shut of the transmission. Alright enough about boys, time to get to work!

Alright guys that was the first chapter! I have also decided to enter this story in bluebeary01 contest! The next update will be soon and I promise What If will be updated soon, I just can't think of anything to write for it right now. Comment on this story or What If if you have any suggestions. Feel free to also comment and like!
Bye!😉