Chapter 2: Snooping and Parties

Hey guys! So this story is getting a bunch of positive feedback so thank-you! Anyway here's chapter 2! Disclaimer: I don't own Supernoobs!

(Kat's POV)

It's been about a week since I arrived here in Cornbury and let me tell you something, this place doesn't have much to it. The town is basically your generic town. Friendly people, not too big buildings, safe neighborhoods but what do I know? I grew up on a military base in the middle of nowhere.

Anyway, the General instructed me to begin phase two of my mission which was to locate the aliens. So far I have found NOTHING!!! I've used almost every piece of location tech I have and all of it has come up with chicken scratch.

Anyway, I actually haven't been into the city yet because I was to busy being on the computers. Maybe the aliens have cloaking technology and can't be picked up on my scanners. Yeah, let's go with that.

I decided to go to the city to you know snoop around. Maybe I'll see or hear something that will lead me closer to my target. So I got on my black and red Yamaha motorcycle and drove off to the city.

It took about ten minutes but when I finally made it to the city it wasn't as crowded as I expected. True it was a small city but I thought it would at least have more people out and about this time of day on a Saturday. My opinion on big cities is probably pretty bias seeing as how I've been to New York, Chicago, LA, and Vegas, all on missions of course and very classified but still where is everyone?!

I kept on driving when all of a sudden a stampede of screaming people came running towards me. I quickly pulled into an ally to avoid being crushed. After they were gone, I was about to pull out when I heard an ear piercing roar. That can't be good.

I peeked out into the street from behind a building wall and saw a giant mutated slime beast with blood red eyes in the middle of the street. Fighting it was the Superdudes with blasters, I think. They seemed to be doing okay but they acted like they've never had any formal training.

I quickly took out my mini camera and snapped some pictures. After awhile the beast grabbed them up in his hand and looked like he was about to devour them. I had to do something but when I was about to jump in they showed up.

This two giant beings teleported in. One was olive green and the other was a light blue. They both had red slitted pupils and pointed claws in their hands and feet. They were also both wearing what appeared to be battle armor. They were definitely alien and I quickly started to take as many pictures as I could. At least I'll know what they look like.

Anyway they seem to be coming to the rescue of the Superdudes. They took down the beast for them and extracted something from the beast with some sort of gun. Once it was extracted the beast shrunk down to a slug? What the heck was that spiky thing that made the slug turn into a giant monster!! All of this just screams alien!

Speaking of alien, if I act now I can capture them. I turned the corner of the ally on my motorcycle but before I could go two feet the Superdudes along with the aliens teleported to who knows where! GREAT!!

I decided to cut my losses and just drive around some more. After about thirty minutes I decided to stop at a smoothy shop to get something to drink.

I walked in and ordered a strawberry banana smoothy and sat down at a table and placed my helmet on it. I began to think about what happened earlier. If I had just acted sooner I could have easily captured the aliens. Then again they did kinda save innocent people by taking down that beast. Maybe all aliens aren't that bad, but if I trusted that thought, I'm good as dead.