Chapter 3: Getting Closer

Hey guys sorry it took awhile for this update but I was busy. Anyway here's chapter 3! Disclaimer: I don't own Supernoobs!!

(No POV)

It was a about a week after the events of the party happened and let's just say things have been seemingly normal for the Supernoobs. They would go to school, go to the Galacticus or their trainers' house after school for training and occasionally fight the virus or go on a space mission. Yep everything is perfectly normal.

The only thing out of the ordinary that they noticed was the fact that ever since the night of the party Kat has been keeping her distance from all of them. It was really weird. The noobs thought that they really connected with her but now they rarely see her and when they do and they try to talk to her, she either gives them a slight nod and goes about her business or just ignores them completely.

It was weird to say the least but the noobs had too much on their plates to really worry about it so they just went about their business. But they couldn't help but wonder, what is going on with her?

(Kat's POV)

"GOD FUCKING DAMMIT!!!" I yelled slamming my fists on the desk. I have been running scans and doing research for hours on end trying to figure out where in the hell those aliens are hiding.

For the past week I have been following the Superdudes around whenever one of those what I like to call "virus infected" beasts attack. Every single time those two aliens show up towards the end of the battle and save the Superdudes from getting their butts handed to them. And every time I try to engage them and capture them, they disappear in a flash of light without a trace.

I have taken a couple of pictures and have tried to find any connections but there isn't any! The worst part is the General is breathing down my neck, contacting me almost everyday for an update and gets super pissed when I tell him nothing has changed. I am literally this close to telling him to kiss my ass and fuck off but thanks to my training I know better.

Anyway, I needed to clear my head and there was only one way to do that.

(Tyler's POV)

My friends and I just arrived at Mem and Zen's house for training today. We already knew where they hide the spare key so we just let ourselves in. We were expecting to at least see one of them here but apparently no one was home.

"Where are they?" Shope asked. "I don't know but look they left us a note." I said picking up the note from the table. "What does it say?" Roach asked. "Dear noobs, we had to run to the store for some stuff that we forgot about earlier and won't be back for another hour. Until then all the equipment is set up in the backyard so start warming up. I left some shmorp cakes on the counter if you get hungry and there are drinks in the fridge. Just don't leave the house cuz we really don't want to hunt you down. Also, try not to destroy anything and if you see anything alien lying around don't touch it at all or Zen said he will crush you. Just don't do anything stupid. ~Mem" I read.

"Well let's head out back. I really don't feel like listening to Zen yell at us more than he already does." Kevin said as we walked outside to the backyard.

We were about to warm up when all of a sudden we heard a series of grunts clashes. "What the heck is that?!" Kevin asked alarmed. "It seems to be coming from Kat's yard." Shope says pointing to the fence. We climbed up the fence and peeked over to see something we didn't expect.

Kat was in her yard with a practice dummy basically beating the crap out of it with super cool moves. I never knew she knew how to fight. She even had what appeared to be knifes and was throwing them at the dummy's head hitting dead center every time.