Chapter 42

"I mean it sweetheart." sabi ni Blake na para bang sila lang ang nag-uusap.

He is looking intently at her.

"B-But you have to woo me the traditional way." she said.

"I will..." sagot nito.

His eyes are now on her lips.

Stacey cleared her throat.

"Well yun naman pala.So okay na.Narinig ko lahat.It's up to you if sisira ka sa usapan Blake." nakataas ang kilay na sabi ni Stacey.

Blake tore his eyes from Heather's lips and is now directly looking at her eyes.

"You have my word .This time I will do things right." seryosong sabi nito.

Nakagat ni Heather ang ibabang labi which made Blake transfer his eyes on her lips again.

She saw desire in them.

Nag-init din ang pakiramdam niya.

She misses their wild lovemaking but she has to wait until he has proven himself to her.

Ngayon pa na alam niya how he feels about her.

He is finally hers.

Tumayo si Stacey.

" Okay then! Good! So tara na Heather.They are waiting for us inside.Sige na Blake.You can leave.Tutal tapos na kayong mag-usap." sabi niya.

Heather hesitated pero tumayo na din siya.They can talk some other time.

"S-Sige na Blake.Thanks for the chocolates."Mahinang sabi niya.

He leaned on his chair then looked at Stacey then at Heather.

Tumayo din ito and got money from his pocket.Inilapag nito ang pera sa lamesa.

"No.I am coming with you.Wala naman akong gagawin.Eve will take care of the bar." he said nonchalantly.

Nagkatinginan ang magkapatid.

Nakaawang ang bibig ni Stacey while Heather's eyes are wide.

Si Heather ang unang nakabawi.

"Y-You can't." she said na halos pabulong.

  James is there.  Siguradong  magkakagulo sa bar pag hindi  nakapagpigil si Blake.

"I can, sweetheart." he said confidently taking her by the elbow.

He made a gesture with his hand, "After you, my future sister-in-law." he said to Stacey while smiling knowingly.

What he said made Heather gaped.

"Future sister-in-law?" Tanong niya.

He just let out his clit-tingling smile.

Kahit nakakunot ang noo, Stacey started walking.

"I hope you won't make a scene Blake." She said, paglabas nila ng cafe.

"As I've said to Heather,I won't.. unless I have to."Sagot nito.

Napatingin sa kanya si Heather who is walking next to him.

Lumingon din si Stacey to look at them.

"And what is that supposed to mean?" She asked.

Tumingin si Blake kay Heather.