Chapter 28

"Aww Blake..." she winced.

She was tracing  his cheek with her forefinger but he  suddenly gripped her wrist when he heard what she said.

He pulled her towards him.Their faces maybe just an inch apart.

"Ilang araw pa lang tayo, iniisip mo ng makipag-date sa iba? B_shit!!" mura nito.

She bit her bottom lip and  said,"Sweetheart,I was just joking..sorry." 

Then she kissed him on the lips.She let her tongue do the trick.

Alam na niya ang  dalawang kahinaan ni Blake Acosta:

1.SEX

2.Heather Williams

She hid a smile when she felt him loosen his grip on her wrist.

He laid on his back and she continued kissing him.

He took hold of her nape as she kisses his lips then his neck.

He gave her hickeys...so she will retaliate.

She sucked and nipped the skin of his neck.

"Shit sweetheart.." he moaned.

She raised her head to seductively look at him.

"Pwede pa ba sweetheart?" she asked him as she straddles him.

His eyes turned molten again.

"Go get me a rubber in that drawer princess.." he said hoarsely sabay turo sa tabi ng kama.

Kanina pa  napansin ni Heather na wala sa mood si Blake.They had dinner pero halos hindi ito kumain.

She knows it's because he doesn't like how she looks like.

Sa restaurant na lang kanina halos pandilatan nito ng mata ang kawawang waiter na mukhang nabighani sa kanya.He   went back to their table,asking if they needed anything habang sa kanya nakatingin.

Ano ang magagawa niya eh sa maganda talaga siya? Kahit nga nung saksakan siya ng suplada ang daming nagkakagusto sa kanya,lalo ngayon na pa-tweetums na may pagka-konting flirtatious  na lang ang peg niya.

Well,Blake  has to live with that.

Kahit umiksi na ang buhok niya ulit,she can still curl it.

She has minimal make-up which enhanced  her natural loveliness.

She is in a black dress.Fit nga ito sa katawan but at least it goes a little below  her knees.

Tinernuhan niya ng white high heels.

Off-the- shoulder  dress sana ang isusuot niya but as expected ,tadtad siya ng love bites.

Sinadya talaga ni Blake na lagyan siya.He doesn't like her showing her cleavage.

Okay na din,tadtad din ito ng hickeys.

So quits na sila.

"Sweetheart?Stop scowling." hinilig niya ang ulo sa balikat nito while he's driving.

He cursed.

She sighed.She straightened then look at his right profile.

"I am not showing any cleavage and my make-up is very light.My dress is knee-length ano pa ba?" she pretended to sound sad.

She secretly smiled.

Heather feels that the way to a man's heart is through his dick.And for a man to realize that a woman should be more than just a sex partner..he should witness how other men find her desirable.