Chapter 26

Nang makabawi sa gulat si Heather,naningkit ang mga  mata niya.

She also stood up angrily and nakipagtitigan kay Blake.

Kanina pa siya nagtitimpi.But this time,bago siya mabuking nito about Kevin,she has to do something.

His jaw is clenched as he looks at her.

She jutted her chin then sulkily marched into the  small living room.

As expected sumunod si Blake.

"I asked for your phone sweetheart..." he said in an arctic tone.

She angrily turned to face him.

"Ikaw ang may gusto na i-delete ko ang numbers ng mga ikinakama mong babae! I didn't ask you to! Ngayon pipilitin mo ko na ibigay ko sayo ang phone ko? Dream on! You may have fucked me several times but you don't own me!" she said defiantly.

He menacingly walked towards her.

"Just try to manhandle me again!Tignan ko lang if matitikman mo pa ako!" malamig na sabi niya.

He stopped moving.He has a white ring around his mouth.His eyes are like slits as he glares at her.

"You said that we are not a couple.You labeled me as your sex partner.You even said a month lang di ba? We both agreed na there won't be other women for you and no other men for me.Pumayag ka din na for a week liligawan mo  ako lalo sa gym mo to show people na hindi ako easy girl.Actually sumira ka na sa usapan eh.You threatened  Enzo sa harapan ng ibang members ng gym!Parang pinakita mo na din na nobya mo na ako!" she hissed.

"Because you were flirting with him! B_shit!!!" he snapped.

She straightened.Of course she did that to get back at him.

"Look Blake, hindi ako sanay ng may kumokontrol sa akin.I am used to doing what I like.Kaya nga hindi ako nag boboyfriend.So can you just chill a little?" she asked sighing.

Deep inside totoo ang sinabi niya.But a part of her wants to feel how it is to be a real girlfriend to this pervert  and  certified womanizer.But knowing that he just wants to bed her makes her really pissed.

He still has a thing for his ex kaya until now he is only using women for sex.Takot itong makipag-commit .Ayaw naman niyang tanungin ito about his former girlfriend.

She is really jealous of  her.Curious tuloy siya kung ano ang hitsura nito at  kung gaano katindi ang ginawa  nito kay Blake.

Stacey said that Blake used to be different.She doesn't even know if makikita pa niya ang totoong Blake na sinabi ng kapatid niya.

He is staring at her.

"Okay I won't get your phone but never forget what I said about your behavior when you are around other men.I know flirting when I see one so watch out!I am not  just a bad boy sweetheart.I am a very very bad one." banta nito.

Namewang si Heather.

"That goes for you too!  Huwag mo akong igagaya sa mga ex bed warmers mo! Mahuli lang kita na nakikipag-flirt din sa ibang babae...you'll see how sharp my claws are Mr.Blake Acosta! " she said as she narrowed her eyes at him.

She may not be violent like Vannie but she has better tactics to get back at him.

She is not Heather Williams for nothing.A lot of people called her a bitch because of her attitude before.She wants to change for the better but she can still be very bitchy pag nakakanti na siya ng sobra.

Kaya yang si Vanessa na yan namumuro na sa akin yan..-she told herself.