Chapter 9

(The English version is in NovelCat, BravoNovel and BabelNovel; The Filipino version is in Babelnovel, Readoo and NovelNow.)

Parang sunud-sunuran na lang na sumama si Heather kay Blake.

It's a good thing that there's no one inside the dressing room.

Nagpatiuna si Heather sa loob.

Blake closed the door and locked it .Ayaw niyang may mang-istorbo sa kanila.

Heather is hugging herself as she sat down on the chair in front of a big mirror.

She is looking at her reflection.

The way she badly treated her half-sister is all coming back to her. She used to call her chubi (bitch) because she was jealous of her.Stacey is strong,intelligent and independent.Everything that she is not.Nick is right.Stacey has a lot of good qualities and not even half of them,she could have in this lifetime.Everybody likes her half-sister.Stacey has a husband who really loves her.She feels she will never be happy like her and no one will love her like Nick loves her sister.

Who would want a bitch like her?

Nakakarma siya.But she has to face everything.She has been really bad to her half-sister and she has never been a good daughter.She knows madami pa siyang pagdadaanan bago niya mapagbayaran ang mga kamalditahan niya.Masakit pero totoo.

I am stronger than I think.I deserve all this.Kaya ko to.--she told herself ng makaramdam na naman siya ng awa sa sarili.

Blake is just looking at her reflection.She looks pensive.She is physically present but her mind seems to be wandering.Pero isang bagay ang hindi niya maikakaila.

She is beautiful...--he thought.

Nagtama ang mata nila.

Her face hardened.

It looks like she's back to earth.

He brushed his hair with his right hand.

It's better that she's back to her old self.Hindi niya gusto ang nararamdaman niya.He feels protective towards her.

Not good.Not good at all.--he told himself.

When she met Blake's eyes,bumangon na naman ang galit niya dito.

If he doesn't keep on making a pass at her,hindi sana mangyayari lahat ng ito.

Hindi sana nagwala si Vannie if hindi siya hinalikan nito.

"Nakabawi ka na sa sinabi ko na may STD ka.Siguro naman titigilan mo na ako." she said,her voice steely.

Blake crossed his arms on his chest.

He didn't say anything.Nakatingin lang ito sa kanya.

Tumayo si Heather to leave.

"Hindi ka lalabas until we are done talking." he said.

"Wala tayong dapat pag-usapan.Quits na tayo so leave me alone.I will do everything para hindi na mag-krus ang landas natin.I will find a new condo." sabi niya.

Blake's expression turned dark.

He doesn't like what she said.

"Hindi mo kailangang gawin yun." he said coldly.

"Then leave me alone! I don't want you near me!" she rasped.

"I can't do that.I want you in my bed." he said all of a sudden.

Her eyes widened in disbelief.

"WHAT?!" shocked na tanong niya.

"I want you to be my sex partner." walang kurap na sabi nito.