Chapter 6

"Noo!!" she shrieked.

Takot na takot siya sa dilim.

She felt Blake's arms went around her.

Isinubsob niya ang mukha sa dibdib nito.As she tried very hard not to cry.She is gripping his arms.

Isa yun sa hindi alam ng iba.She is petrified of the dark.

He was just planning to come near her to smell her.Hindi niya mapaglababan ang sarili na hindi amuyin ito.Her scent is really drawing him to her.

  Nagulat siya when the lights went out. Mas lalo siyang nagulat when she screamed and yumakap ito sa kanya.

He's not complaining though.Now he can feel  her soft and warm body.

He doesn't care if sabihin pa nito that he's taking advantage.

He has to do what his body has been wanting to do.

He separated their bodies a little  .Kinapa niya ang dingding ng elevator.

Isinandal niya si Heather then ang mukha naman nito ang kinapa niya to tilt it.

He kissed her.

"Hmmmmppp.." she protested and tried to get her lips away  from his.

Lalo pa niyang diniinan ang paghalik.

She really has sweet lips.They are very very soft.

Idinikit niya ang katawan sa malambot na katawan nito.He wants her to feel his arousal.

Blake is torridly kissing her.Ang Blake na kinaiinisan niya.But she can't do anything dahil takot na takot siyang kumawala dito.It's  very dark and he is very strong.She can't budge him.

At oo,he kisses so damn good.

Nahalikan na siya dati pero iba talagang humalik ito.

His kiss is dominated by  lust and she finds it exciting and ...arousing??

Realizing what she was thinking she began to push him from her.

"MMMMPPPP!!" She hit his biceps with her fists but walang  nangyari.His tongue now is exploring the inside of her mouth like  how  an expert does.

She can feel something hard below her breasts.She's not naive so she knows that he is having a  hard-on.

Then biglang lumiwanag.

Blake broke the kiss.

"You horrible perv!" Heather  hissed as she catches her breath.

Blake's eyes are dark as he smirks at her.He even ran the tip of his tongue around his lips as if savoring her taste.He is looking at her lustfully.

"BASTOS!!" she angrily said before trying to slap him.

As expected he just caught her hand in mid-air then kissed her again quickly. Mabilis na lumayo ito from her to go to the other end when they heard the sound of the elevator before stopping.Nasa 8th floor na sila.

Heather quickly looked at her reflection on the elevator's wall and tried to fix herself.Her lips are now bare of lipstick.

A woman and  probably a 4  year old girl entered the lift.