The Fight

I woke up to a glass shattered I groaned and then my sense's came to an high alert I jumped up and looked around I put on my robe and slippers and quietly walked out my room, I heard whispering I slowly slid down the railing so I wouldn't make any creaks on the step the whispering kept going so I used my super hearing.

"Would you be quiet Stiles I'm here to see her not you,"A familiar whisper said

"Then why didn't you climb into her window," Stiles whispered

I got off the stairs and dashed to the kitchen I heard them jumped I chuckled inside and switched on the lights I crossed my arms Stiles had his hand over his heart and Derrek glared at me I snickered.

"Hmm what a shame how come to idiots decide to come to my house and try to sneak up to my room such pervs but hey I can't blame you, now WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUY'S DOING HERE DO YOU KNOW MY AUNT ROSE WILL ACTUALLY JUMP ON DERREK AND START KISSING HIM LIKE EWWWW NOW SHOOE YOU TWO GET OUT,"I whispered yelled

"Stiles get out,"Derek said

"What she said the both of us,"He almost yelled

"And now I'm telling all of you to keep your mouths down my aunt is in there sleeping,"Harley yawned

We all looked at her she growled "Do not stare that's irritating, "She growled lowly I chuckled Stiles pouted his way out Derrek just stood there arms folded "Goodnight I'm going back to sleep Goodnight Har,"I said.

"Goodnight Scar and goodnight Derrek,"She said

I smiled and ran up to bed I jumped in bed and laid on my soft cover's, I heard my door close I groaned.

"Be quiet,"I groaned

"No,"Derrek said

I looked next to me and I was embraced with a passion kiss I kissed him back and he climbed on top.

High Alert Means SEXUALITY AND SEXUAL activity IF YOU DON'T LIKE SKIP AHEAD UNTIL THE BOLD CONTENTS.

"Mmm,"I hummed

He smiled and kissed me again and again, I put my hands on his waist and took off his shirt, he took off my robe and underwear I pulled the covers over us I smiled and kissed him and I felt him slid in I whimpered at the pain he held my hand to take my pain away I sighed then it turned to pleasure I moaned softly he bit his lip I giggled a bit and moaned his hands roamed onto my side he kinda went deep which made me gasp and moan I clutched his back his eye's turned blue he started kissing my neck and going faster I arched my back and pressed it against Derrek chest we were going at it for I think like an hour but it felt crazy and good.

"Ahhhh yess,"I moaned

He made a low moan and clutched the bed beside me I felt like I was about to pee on myself but I guess that's what my mom meant by cum ughh.

"Ahh I think I'm gonna cum,"I moaned

"Go ahead,"He said

Once I did I moaned and my eye color changed then we both howled I felt him slip out and lay down I was breathing hard so was he, I covered my chest and scooted next to Derrek who had his eye's closed I kissed his cheek.

"Goodnight Der,"I said

"Goodnight Scar,"He said I closed my eyes and hugged Derrick.

Next Morning

I heard my alarm going off I groaned and opened my eyes I saw Derrek covering his face with the pillow I smiled and slammed the clock but it broke.

"Oops,"I said

I got out of bed and took a shower and got dress with red and black, I curled my hair and put makeup on my legs were kinda sore but it didn't stop me from running into my room grabbing my bag and kissing Derrek bye.