Chapter Five (A Fun Day )

I drove down to Isaac house I pulled up and he ran out side Isaac was my ex long time ago I ran and hugged him he hugged me "Isaac how have you been I've missed you," I said he smiled "Well Scar you were my first love so I don't know how you couldn't miss me, but missed you too Scar," He said I put my hands in my pocket and put my hair behind my ear "What happened hair did you dye it," He said I shook my head excited "Yup Isaac and it looks great right," I said he nodded and smiled "Bye Scar I have to go I'll see you soon k," He said I nodded "Alright Isaac,"I said after that I hopped on my bike and left for the where my sister was.

Derick POV

I watched as Scarlett left her ex-boyfriend she was going somewhere so I followed her and she went to some one else she checked her phone and sat there for a minute then she took off her helmet her cute hair flew against the wind she got off her bike and checked her phone again then walked slowly to the door and knocked on it.

Scarlett POV

I knocked on the door three times and I heard a party so the door opened and it was a boy he opened the door.

" Hey you came to join the party,"He said

"No jackass now move," I said then walked in it smelled like heroine and Vodka so I picked up a bottle of vodka drunk a little I saw my little sister on some dudes lap he was touching on her in a nasty way so I walked over to her and snatched her by the arm and pushed her out the door I was heated.

"Scar-," I cut her off

"If some every touches you like that again I will rip there head off do you understand," I said

"Oh so like you did dad's head," She said

"He was trying to hurt you Harley, and that guy in there doesn't want you all he wants is to have sex with you and then leave you that's all he wants to do and if you don't see that then your fucked up in the head," I said she huffed and looked at me "The only reason you're saying this because your still a Virgin and you'd mad that Isaac just wanted that from you," She spat "Oh yea right Isaac didn't want to take that away from me Har he was trying to help me out by not taking my virginity unlike you want some guy to do,"I said she looked down " Well looks like that was already done,"She whispered I went nuts I was about to rip her throat out when a hand touch my shoulder I jumped "Seriously stop scaring the holy shit out of me Der," I said then I turned around wait did I just say Der I turned back around "What the hell, are you serious stalking me right now," I said he chuckled "No, Scarlett I was checking to see if you were okay," He said I laughed a little bit "Wow I seriously am a Bitch," I chuckled "You got that right," Harley laughed I turned around and walked up to her "Go Home Now,"I said " Why,"She said "Cause if mom found out what you did she would take care of you, but mom isn't here she left us because of my mistake now if you don't get to your ass to the house I will drag you there," I growled showing my fangs "Alright," She said I clapped my hands and went back to Derick he was chuckling "What so funny duck," I said his face went sour so I bust into laughter we talked a little bit then he drove me to my house it was quiet until he spoke "So who's Isaac to you," He said "If you where listening you would know," I said he looked at me then back to the road "I wasn't listening," He said I groaned "Alright Isaac is a good friend of mine actually very close friend we used to date in middle school but I had to move so we broke up and I moved to New Jersey a long way from here me and my sister Harley were werewolf's my dad he taught us how to fight and he would lock us and my mom up every full moon cause he would get out of control he told us how to use the anchor my sister never uses her ability because she knows how to control it now," I said then I got a text from Scott. Scotty: Guess what we found in Derick's front yard the other half of the dead body. You still trust him now.

I was shocked and kinda mad but I just had to ask "Hey Der do you know anything about a dead body,"I asked softly he looked like he knew something he just didn't want to tell me " I don't like secrets,"I said "After my family died, the only survivers in my family was my Uncle Peter, my older sister Laura, and me, Peter was in an a coma and still is. Me and my sister decided to leave Beacon Hills and go to New York. I decided to come to Beacon Hill to find the Alpha who bit Scott. and my sister was missing, One day I saw her cut in half and I  found half of her body. So I made a revenge grave for my sister and buried her body," He said a tear came down his eye  I held his "Der it's okay at least you have me and Peter," I said, we arrived at the Hale house and I felt something bad Derick and I got out the car there was a big hole in the ground I could tell Derick was mad "Stupid idiots, there so fucking dumb," I whispered "What?," Derick said I told him about there stupid plan and how they were going to take Derick to Jail he was pissed "Look Derick I didn't know that they were doing this but I promise I'll figure," I said he nodded and I took off on my bike to my house.

I went up stairs and took a shower, I got done, my hair was wet and curly I had my underwear on with a towel covering my head and body I slipped on my slippers I looked on my phone and looked on Instagram and saw Danny take a picture I liked it and I walked out my bathroom and was still looking at my phone I post a picture of me and Harley I looked up and saw Derick "Hello my fellow stalker," I laughed he looked a little bit sad so I sat next to him.

"Der whats wrong you look kinda sad you okay,"I said

" Yea it's nothing,"He said

"Hey I have to go change, I'll be right back," I said

I picked out a yellow crop top with my yellow pajamas shorts I put my hair in a ponytail and went out the room Derick gone I was just about to tell him something but I guess it can wait so I turned on my music and charged on my phone, and went to sleep .