Chapter Seven (The Party)

I drove super fast “Can you stop driving so fast”, He asked I laughed “Just shut up and relax,”I said, when pulled up there was a angry police dog barking as it drove away "What you do this time," I whispered asked to Derick who was standing on by his house  "I know you heard me I said I need your help,”Scott said I just sat in my bike trying not to laugh at Scott I took off my helmet and looked at my phone as I listen to there conversation “I know I was a part of you getting arrested and being announced to the hunters, I also don't know what happened to your sister, but had a dream that felt so real and it ended up happening," He said I laughed and said “Your right about that,”I laughed .

“You think you attacked the driver,” He said which surprised me “You saw it,”Scott asked "No,”He said " Am I going to hurt someone,”He asked I huffed “Yes,”He said I got off my bike and called Harley she answered "Scar hey you can't believe who's here right now,”She said excited I wonder I walked away from my bike “Who,”I asked " Aunt Rose,"She said "WHAT!!," I yelled in excitement “Tell her I said hi and please make sure she doesn't go threw my drawers," I said I hung up “Does everything have to go right, in this day like literally, ”I whispered “I guess it does,”He said I turned around and saw Derick “Where Scott go,”I asked “He went home he told Stiles to pick him up, ”He said I nodded and kissed him it was like a fairy tale but instead it was more romantic his hands cupped my cheeks I pulled apart and I actually liked my lips and his eye's captured me I exhaled and or head touched together I kissed one last time before departing from his lips he walked back to his house “Hey Der I was actually going to ask you something like would you want to go shopping with me and my sister it's not my thing but I need a dress for the formal dance and probably after that catch a movie at my house,”I said I blushed a little bit "Yea, what time should I pick you guys up,”He said I laughed "7:06 cause I have practice tomorrow, Bye Der,”I said then got on my bike and went to my house.

I pulled up to the drive way and hopped off the bike my Aunt was in her mid twenties she was like my best friend and sister I took off my helmet and ran to her she had the biggest smile on her face she was on my mom side of the family she hugged me tight “How have you been Scarlett, and I love the hair girl,”She said I laughed “It's been great Rosie how's life in Kansas, ”I said she smirked “Bad that's why I came here to live with you and your sister since Kelly ugly self didn't won't to,”She said I laughed and went inside the house, Harley was eating ice cream I thumped her on her head she yelped “Were going shopping with Derick Tomorrow after School Had,”I said she jumped off the couch “Were going with Derick shopping did she tell you about her friend crush Derick Rosie,”She said “Wait my Scarlett has a crush on a guy when tell me all about him,”She said “Okay but we're going in my room,”I said I ran up to my room first and then I saw Derick in my chair I stopped then walked back out I stopped them “Never mind I think we should talk about this later um I am getting really tired so see you guys in the morning goodnight, ”I said they looked at me I ran to my room they followed my I slammed the door on them I turned around and saw Derick smiling “So you are here because, ”I asked “I'm here for you Scar,”He said then he kissed me we made a whole make out section on the bed I could feel his packs they were buff like it was going to make me scream I just focused on his eye's they were so cute he took off his shirt and OMG like I was about to faint his abs were so hot I kissed him more just for the fun of it he then when he was about to take off my shirt there was a loud bang on my door they kept banging on it “Shows over Scarlett opened the door or else I break it down, ”Rose said I groaned Derick put his shirt back on and got off me I stood up and walked to the door and opened it while Derick was putting his shirt on Rose took a glimpse of him “Is that him you got taste,”She whispered I giggled and shut the door and turned around Derick kissed me “Bye Scar,”He whispered “Oh Derick I'm blushing,”I joked he kissed me and left I sat down and hugged my pillow then my phone rung I picked it up and it was Allison.

"Hello,”I said

“Hey you coming to the party,”Allison said “Yea I totally forgot about the party don't worry I be there in a second” I said getting up “Alright,”She said I picked out a purple tank top with my brown leather Jacket but I prefer my favorite one so I got the black Jacket instead, I put on my ripped black jeans with my black vans I straightened my hair and put on a purple head ban with purple eye shadow and lipstick I grabbed my phone and headed down stairs. Rosie and Harley was sleep I quietly got my keys and helmet and quietly left to the party.

I got to the party I saw Allison and Lydia I went to them they was dancing I started I got me a drink with it we were listening ‘Rita Ora How we Do' I was kinda tipsy me Allison was dancing together my vision was blurry a little I took another sip and almost fell over “Whoa are you okay Scar,”Allison said “If you ask m-me I'll say yes but if you don't I'll say No,”I said in a drunk tone her and Lydia looked at each other they carried me out I laughed at them “Would you to put me down I'm tot-,”Before I could say anything I ran to the grass and threw up “Ugh am I drunk,”I said before I fall over some hands caught me I laughed “Well I guess I am drunk, ”I laughed “I'll take care of her,”Derick said “Alright bye Scarlett” Allison and Lydia said “Mmmhmm bye little girls,”I laughed I jumped up and ruffled my hair “So what are you doing here following me again,”I said to Derick he looked me “Something like that,”He said “Well thanks,”I said “I thought you weren't okay, ”He asked “Once I threw up I was better,”I said while walking to my bike “Well, I was gonna ask you if you wanted to date,”He said I smirked “Well yes would like to date you Derick Hale,”I said he came to me “Good,”He said then kissed me goodnight I left for home.

I walked in the kitchen and got a glass of water and walked upstairs I heard Harley writing in her book I opened the door and she looked at me “Hey Scar,”She said I walked in “Hey, I just wanted to ask something, ”I said “What is it,”She said I sat on her bed “How do you control your self on the Full moons” I asked she turned around “I think of you your my anchor, now who's your Anchor,”She said I smiled “It's Derick, when it was the full moon I just thought of him,”I said smiling “I have a question,”She asked I nodded for her to go on “Do you and Derick have a thing for each other,”She said “Were actually dating right now,”I said she clapped her hand “OMG that's good,"She said “Yup, so who you like,”I asked her “Stiles,”She said that name surprised me for a second “Wait, Stiles as Scott friend Stiles he is older than you,”I said “I know but he so cute and funny and he solves mystery and the best part about him is he cares about his friend,”She said “Ughh,”I groaned “Why are you always acting hard in front of other people but when your around Derick and your family your nice,”She said “Because if they know that you have a nice side they'll either use something against you or betray you so I keep myself on bad mode I don't like seeing people hurt either but I stay hard, well I have to get to bed and so do you Goodnight Har,”I said then got up “Goodnight Scar,” She said I closed her door and went to my bed room and changed into my night clothes and went to sleep.