Chapter Two (Scotty)

(Scarlett outfit for School)

I kicked the covers off me and I took a shower after that I got done I put my hair in curls and put on a golden lace dress and two bracelets with some spark stilettos I put some yellow eye shadow with pink lip stick, I grabbed my bag and phone and headed down stairs.

Harley had a pink sweater on with a leather skirt and flats and her hair was curly like mine she smiled we said goodbye to our parents and left for school.

----------

I got off my bike and went into the school every boy was drooling I walked over to Allison and Lydia I could see Scott staring at Allison he likes her.

"What's up Scarlett," Lydia said

"Nothing, but Allison you should really check out Scott he is looking at you Al," I said

"He is oh my gosh," And said

Me and Lydia laughed at Allison and nudged both of us on are arms."Ouch that hurts," I said being sarcastic we all went to class.

After last period me and Scott, Stiles had Lacrosse practice Allison and Lydia came to watch me and Jackson Whittmor.

"Mcall your up for goalie," Coach yelled

Scott got up and went to the goal first was Danny then it was Jackson Scott caught all the balls I cheered then it was me I made three balls past Scott he was getting angry I laughed and shot again making it past him after that I went to the locker room and got in the shower. I put on my underwear and I walked to my locker for my dress and it wasn't there I was so angry I put a towel on and hurried and ran to the boys locked room I burst opened the door to see Scott and Stiles talking to Derick they looked at me.

"Where the hell are my clothes Scott," I growled his heart beat quickened "I don't know," Scott said
I put my claws out and my eye's  yellow I walked to Scott "You don't know," I hissed then I picked Scott up by the neck and slammed against the locker the threw him to Derick he looked impressed I like this guy but I was still mad so I opened if and there was my clothes I grabbed them and turned to Scott "I swear I don't know where that came from," Scott said I laughed cause I know who did it Derick I turned to them "Wow impressive Derick you really know how to make a girl mad," I said Scott and Stiles looked to Derick who was smiling the whole time "You caught me now can we get back to our conversation,"Derick said looking at Stiles, while they were talking I dropped my 'shit' is all I could say I quickly turned around to see Derick looking at me I blushed then flicked him off his face dropped I chuckled while putting my dress on after I was done Derick left so did I.

I drove to my house I hopped off my bike I walked up stairs and changed into my sports bra leather black jacket and ripped black jeans, boots I tide my hair in a ponytail my phone started to ring so I answered it.

" Hello,"

"Scarlett this is Stiles can you come to my house,"

"Why," I asked

"Just come," He said

I huffed and got my keys and bag and helmet and went down stairs I got on my bike and headed to Stiles house .

--------------

I got off my bike and went into Stiles house. Once I got to Stiles room they were on the computer I groaned.

"Really can we at least go to a party or something," I groaned

"No, I'm worried about Scott, so I'm researching about werewolf's,"He said I looked at the computer and it had articles about Wolfsbane, wolf poison I really hate that stuff it's irritating.