Chapter Three (The Hunter's)

We got out the car and Derick walked to my side "Follow me" That's all he said so I asked him "Can I at least know where we going Der," I said he chuckled "We need to find Scott Scar and why aren't you shifting" He said once he did my eye's changed "I am," I growled he looked to me "In order to stop the shifting or to get control of your shifting think of someone or something who means something to you, you have to concentrate a lot okay Scar" He said I concentrated and thought about Harley but it didn't work so I started to contrate on my mom and Dad that only mad it worse I was getting very angry "Concentrate Scar," Derick said so I focused on him on how he looked at me and how he was so cute very cute it was like I was going into a spell my hands started to go back to normal my fangs were turning normal I let out a huge gasp "Good now what is your anchor," He said I laughed nervously "I'm not telling you" I said he chuckled "Ok come on so we can find Scott," He said he grabbed my hand and we ran threw the woods.

I heard loud howls and we saw Scott so I cracked my knuckles and transformed into my half wolf so did Derick his eyes was neon blue and mine was yellow"Scotty you need" I said he growled at me which made mad I roared he was shock, the I saw cars pull up they had arrows and rifles, and guns they were hunters then one shot a arrow at Scott he howled Derick looked at me then Scott "Come on" He said while dragging Scott we hid behind a rock and tree Derick and Scott turned back to human I stayed wolf thinking about my dad.

"Who were they," Scott asked

"Hunters,"Derick Said

" Hunters as more then one,"Scott asked Derick nodded my claws scrapped against the tree my anger was flaring up to madness Scott pulled out the arrow and mad a painful scream I growled at him "They are the kind that have been hunting us for centuries" Derick said "This all your fault! Your the reason I'm in this world," Scott screamed I growled loudly and picked Scott up by his neck and slammed him against the tree I was mad for some reason"Shut the hell up Scott I'm not in the mood and for God sack be quiet before the hunters hear you,"I snapped I dropped Scott my body was shifting "Scar calm down," Derick said I didn't calm down I stopped shifting and took a hand full of my hair and said "Scott you know you should be happy with your ability not everyone gets a gift like you," I said "She's right the bite is a gift you will need me and Scarlett I'll teach you how to control your powers I think Scarlett does to"He said I chuckled Derick gave me a serious face " Shut the Fuck up Hale,"I growled he chuckled "You, me and Scarlett are family now " He said then left "Derick wait up," I said "When do we start," I asked "Anytime you want and I already added your number to my phone and your phone," He said I smiled then wave goodbye I looked at Scott and helped him up "Get home Scott you look tired," I said he put his hands in his hair "I can't believe this is all happening am I going crazy," He said "No Scotty your not sooner or later you'll realize it's a gift," I said he looked sad so I called Stiles "Aye Stiles Scott needs you to pick him up at the entrance of the preserve," I said "Alright," He said then hung up I said goodbye to Scott and ran to my house.

I got in the house and everything was cleaned my dad's body wasn't there and the blood was cleaned Harley ran to me she squeezed a hug to me.

"I'm so glad your okay," She said

"Where's mom," I said

"S-She left us Scar,"She cried

I hugged her and told her it was okay and I went up stairs and went to bed and dreamed about Derick.

——————————————————
________________
_______________________

I woke up sun in my face my hair was a mess my back hurt I jumped out of bed and took a shower and put on my sports bra with a black lace skinny shirt I put my jean shorts on with my black leggings I put my Nike shoes on and straighten my hair out after that I put some extra clothes in my bag for Lacrosse practice I grabbed my phone and text Derick.

Me:Hey Der can you drop me off at school.

Der:Yea on my way.

I put my phone in my pocket and grabbed my bag I went down stairs Harley was eating yogurt with toast I grabbed a green apple and packed a Gatorade and water with beef jerky and skittles I heard a honk "That's our ride Har,"I said she grabbed her things and headed out she followed me Derick rolled his window his eyes made me smile I hopped in then Harley did she send me a message.

Har:OMG Scar is that the hottest werewolf you ever seen I called dips.

I growled at her she chuckled and sent me a text.

Har:So he's yours or do you have a crush on him.

I didn't answer I just stared at the road.

Had:You have a crush on him OMG I'm so telling him.

My eyes widen " So Derick Why'd you pick my sister up you know she's a total wake job,"She said I clenched my fist and growled "I picked her up because her bitchy attitude gets me excited," He said I laughed "My bitchy attitude is so much better than your Mr Grinch," I said his face went sour I bust into laughter then car stopped and we were in front of the School I got out the car and let out Harley I said goodbye to Derick I saw Scott apologizing to Allison I went up to Lydia and Stiles.

"Hey Lyds and Stilinski how everything with you and jerk Jackson," I said

"Great and he's not mean Scarlett," She said

"Pssh," I mumbled

Then I said bye Lydia and went to Scott who was pissed off at something "Scotty what's wrong," I said he pointed to the red car Allison was getting in it was the hunter from last night I was flabbergasted  "is that," I said "Yes the hunter from last knight,"He said I knew that things were only going to get a whole lot worse.