Uncle Chevy

Chevy woke up startled by loud construction coming from outside. Sitting up, Chevy assessed his surroundings. He sat in a tiny studio apartment- a small TV was in the corner, empty beer bottles scattered around it. The wallpaper was peeling and it smelled like old gym socks. 

“Dean?” Chevy called out. “Gabriel?”  Nothing. 

“Great”, Chevy sighed. 

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door- “Chevy?” Dean yelled, knocking again. “Chev?” 

“Dean?” Chevy yelled running to the door. As soon as Chevy opened the door, a small girl immediately latched onto his leg. 

“Uncle Chevy!” The girl yelled happily. 

“Uh”, Chevy said giving Dean a look of confusion. 

“Yeah”, Dean said walking in and closing the door behind him. “Hey Lexi?” Dean said looking at the little girl still latched to Chevy’s leg. “Do you think you could go watch some TV while me and uncle Chevy talk?” 

“Okay Daddy!” Lexi said smiling as she skipped over to the TV, pushing beer cans out of the way so she could sit. 

Dean looked around Chevy’s apartment. “Classy”, he said smirking. 

“Shut up”, Chevy said rolling his eyes. “So do you have any clue what Gabriel wants us to do?” 

“Nope”, Dean said with a sigh

 "Well this is just great", Chevy said frustrated. "What the hell are we supposed to do?"

"Maybe Sam has an idea of what to do", Dean said after a moment. 

"Sam's here?", Chevy said looking surprised. 

"Yeah...hes still a car though", Dean said clearly frustrated. 

"Well lets go talk to him", Chevy said eagerly. 

"Alright", Dean said looking at Lexi. "Hey Lex...me and uncle Chevy have to run down to the car...you just sit tight." 

"Alright Daddy", Lexi said turning to look at Dean, smiling warmly. 

"Lets roll", Chevy said walking out of his apartment. 

Dean stood there for a minute looking at Lexi. 

"You okay?" Chevy asked looking at Dean. 

"Yeah fine", Dean said looking away from Lexi reluctantly. 

"You sure?" Chevy asked, a hint of concern in his voice.

"Lets go", Dean said walking out the apartment door. 

//Hey guys. Wow I haven't updated this in a while. I'm sorry D:. But what do you think? Personally, I feel like this is not my best section. More coming soon though! Be sure to comment and vote! Keep reading my supernaturalists! Bye!//