Familiar Faces

"Wait outside", Dean said to Chevy at the entrance to the police station.

Chevy whined in protest- "Aww...but-"

"Outside", Dean said in a firm voice.

"Fiiiiiine."

"We'll be back before you can say Impala", added Sam helpfully, following Dean into the police station.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"This is agent Tyler", Dean said nodding at Sam. "I'm Agent Perry."

"And your friend?" said the sheriff gesturing towards Chevy.

Dean turned around, clearly startled to see Chevy standing there smiling. "Oh...uh...he's new. This is Agent...Chevy...its his first day, so he hasn't gotten his badge yet."

The sheriff shot Chevy a suspicious look, "Alright", he said, "What can I do for you boys today?"

"We were wondering if you had any information on the parent murder cases", said Sam .

"You know, the ones where the kids can't remember what happened in the morning", added Chevy helpfully.

The sheriff gave the boys a puzzling look, "Sorry, but, we don't have a case like that agents."

Dean shot Sam a confused look, "Sheriff, are you sure...it was on the front cover of today's newspaper and everything."

"What are you talking about, boy?" the Sheriff said holding up today's newspaper. "This front cover says 'Lohan: To Prison Again''.

Dean grabbed the newspaper, "What! But it was there! This morning, I saw it!"

"Sorry to bother you, Sherriff, we'll be on our way now", said Sam, leading a frustrated Dean out of the police station.

"I don't get it!" Dean yelled in frustration, crumpling up the newspaper and throwing it on the ground. "I know I saw it there this morning".

"I saw it too", said Sam, clearly confused.

Suddenly, there was a familiar voice from behind- "Hey boys, long time no see".

Sam and Dean turned around in sync.

"You have got to be kidding me." Dean groaned.