Trickster Troubles

Gabriel stood smirking with his arms crossed, “Miss me?”

“I thought you were dead”, Dean said in an annoyed tone.

“HELLLOOO! Trickster angel here, remember?” Gabriel exclaimed pointing to himself.  “I faked my death, went off the grid ‘till the whole apocalypse thing blew over”.

Chevy spoke up, “So I’m guessing you’re the one who made me human, right?”

“No shit, Sherlock”, Gabriel answered in a sarcastic tone.

“So, as soon as you decide to end your little game of angel hide-and-go-seek, you automatically decide to mess with us?” Dean asked glaring at Gabriel.

“Pretty much, yeah”, Gabriel answered, “Payback for I don’t know, starting the apocalypse”.

“So…uh, Gabriel”, Chevy started, “Do you think you could maybe turn me back into a car…this whole human thing doesn’t seem to be working out very well”.

“You could say that again”, Dean said rolling his eyes.

Gabriel grinned at Chevy, “Oh sure, I could make you a car again. On one condition.

“Name it”, Dean and Chevy said eagerly at the same time.

“You have to play my games”, Gabriel said with a smirk.

“Hell no!” Dean exclaimed. “We are NOT going down that road again, Gabriel”.

“Suit yourself. I have a strange feeling you’ll change your mind though, Dean”, the trickster angel said before he disappeared.

“Now what”, Chevy said in dismay.

“I don’t know…Sam what do you think about all this?” Dean said, glancing towards his younger brother. Only, to Dean’s surprise, Sam was nowhere to be seen.

“Sammy?!?” Dean yelled in a panic. “SAM?!”

In the place of Sam, sat the Impala, shiny and black in the sunlight.

“Guys?” Sam’s voice sounded from the radio. “Where did you go? Why is it so dark?”

“You’ve gotta be freakin’ kidding me”, Dean said in bewilderment.