That's My Name

“So, let me get this straight”, Sam said, breaking the awkward silence in the room.  “If you are Dean’s car, how did you turn human?”

The young man shrugged and flopped down on the bed, “Dunno”, he said “One second I was sittin’ out there waitin’ for you guys to be ready for today’s hunt, next minute there was a flash of light, and now here I am.”

Finally Dean spoke up, “So, I guess we still have to do the hunt…with this…dilemma. What should we call you until we get you straightened out?”

“Baby”, the man said holding back a laugh. “That’s what you call me isn’t it? I’m your baby Dean.” He said winking.

Dean laughed sarcastically, “Right, that’s not gonna fly, because you are most certainly not my baby”.

“Oh right, that’s your little angel friend”, the man said with a smirk. “Fine, call me…Chevy. So little Cas won’t get too jealous”.

Sam shot Dean a questioning look- “Dean is there something I should-“

“No!” Dean said cutting off Sam’s thought. “Lets just- lets just get on with this damn hunt so we can turn Bab-Chevy  back into my car.

“Looks like we’ll be walking then”, said Sam, grabbing his duffle bag full of hunting supplies, and heading out the motel door.

“You know Dean”, Chevy said with a grin, “I could carry you”.

“Just walk”, said Dean in an annoyed tone, pushing Chevy out of the motel room, and slamming the door behind him.