Too Good to be True

"Uh", Dean stuttered, clearly confused.

The little girl whined frustrated. "Hurry up daddy, you said you would take me to see uncle Chevy".

"Oh uh yeah for sure", Dean replied. Seeing Chevy was just the thing Dean needed right now-maybe he knew a way to work out this whole mess.

Dean sat down at his place at the table. The little girl sat down next to Dean, a big smile plastered on her face. She was just so cute, Dean couldn't help but crack a smile back at her.

"Daddy?" The little girl asked looking at Dean innocently.

"Yeah sweetie?"

"Do you think we could ride in Sammy?"

Dean almost choked on his pancake. "I'm sorry, ride in who?"

The little girl giggled, her emerald eyes twinkling as she did so.

"Not who silly! Sammy, your big black car!"

"Oh Sammy!" Dean said, relief washing over him when hearing the news that Gabriel had transported Sam as well.

"So can we ride in him? Can we can we?Please! Please! Please!"

"Of course" Dean said smiling at the little girl.

The girls eyes lit up in excitement,"thank you, thank you, thank you!" Then she ran off to go get dressed, squealing excitedly.

"I don't like the idea of Lexi in that car-it's a death trap". Deans "wife" said with a look of concern.

"Hey don't worry about it, baby" Dean said smiling cooly.

The woman sighed and then kissed Dean lightly. "I have to go to work...be careful please".

"You know it", Dean replied smiling reassuringly.

The woman left just as Lexi came out all changed and ready to go.

"Look at my shirt, daddy!" Lexi said hardly able to contain her excitement.

Dean looked down at his daughters shirt and smiled wide. She was wearing an ACDC shirt-one of Dean's favorite bands.

"Oh that's awesome Lexi!"

Lexi giggled and latched onto Deans leg again

"I love you daddy".

Suddenly, Dean felt tears come to his eyes. He couldn't believe it- he had been in the hunting life ever since he was a little boy, and now here he was, living a normal life, with a super hot wife and a kick ass daughter. It was the life he had always dreamed of- but Dean knew all to well that dreams were always too good to be true.