Chapter Two

Slight trigger warning at beginning of chapter, sorry, but it's important to the plot! There's some sexual offense in the chapter, but I promise that the bad guys DO NOT RAPE HER. I want that to be clear, she is beaten and undressed, but then I cut it off because I hate stories that get really serious like that, and I don't think I can really capture a rape scene yet, plus this is here for your enjoyment! At the end of the trigger I'll say so, kay? Read on, lovelies!!!

~~

I slowly opened my eyes, shaking my head gently, trying to shake off the dizziness.

     It did the opposite, actually, as my head began to pound with every beat my heart made. My entire body was aching, and I could tell there was a bump on my forehead.

     Mark stood tall, smiling at me, wearing a worn pair of khaki's.

     "Is this really how pack wolves dress?" I murmured, staring at his evident beer belly. I was surprised he was put on patrol, by his looks he appeared weak, but in reality, he was strong.

     "The bitch is awake," Tim sneered, staring down at me in disgust.

     "Let me go, I'm just passing thriugh, perverts." I said, glaring at them. I tried to move my hands, but they were tied behind my back with rusty, enchanted chains.

     These were enchanted with sharpness. Each time I tried to free them it cut into my wrists painfully, stinging my wrist as it sliced them open.

     I could feel my own blood in-between my fingers, and it felt disgusting. I knew blood, I had practically bathed in it before, but I still despised how it felt when it got between your fingers. It squished and reminded you that we are still human, and not as invincible as we like to pretend we are.

     "Aw, how cute. She thinks we'll let her go!" Mark let out a short laugh, his thumbs in his belt loops as his head was thrown back in laughter.

      The bastards were laughing at me. 

     "Don't worry, when we're done with you, you'll feel really, really good. You'll be screaming out my name, sugar tits." Tim knelt down to my level, eyes looking down my shirt as he tapped underneath my boob, making it jiggle. He took his other hand and gripped my chin, pushing my face up toward his, forcing me to look him in the eye.

     I gathered my spit in my mouth, before letting out a big glob, right on his face.

     His smirk turned into a frown, as he raised his hand, and slapped me, right on the cheek. Hard.

    Blood filled my mouth as the skin on my lips broke, the metallic taste all I could smell. I hate blood. 

      "This one needs a whipping, don't you think, Mark?" Tim asked, starting to unbuckle his belt.

     "Oh yeah, she definitely needs to be put in her sorry," Mark kicked me in the stomach, "no good," another kick, "rogue," I felt my ribs crack, "place!" 

      I definitely had a few broken ribs, and all I wanted at this point was to curl up in a ball and cry. God damn it, this was exactly why I had left my pack in the first place, to get away from this torture.

     Tim whipped the belt in his hand, laughing like a maniac as Mark ripped open my shirt and pushed me onto my stomach. 

     I felt the belt land on my back as Mark shoved down his own pants, I could hear the button pop and the zipper come down.

      This was the end of me. I was going to be raped and beaten, brought to their Alpha as nothing but a corpse. I would never get out of here, I was trapped.