[2] 친구

I couldn't sleep a wink.

I was just really excited and the fact that the departure time is like four in the morning doesn't make it any better.

Kathy came to pick me up.
"Isn't it a wonderful day today?"
"No. Why would they make flights so early in the morning?!" I complained as I put my luggage in the trunk.
"Y/N, you should be more positive you know? By the way, the guys will be in a separate car with their friends. We'll meet up with them at the airport."

Airport
"Y/N~" Taehyung said as he came running to you with his arms wide open.

Behind him was Jungkook and 5 other guys I didn't recognize.

"Ugh, get off me." I said while trying to pry Taehyung off of me.

"She's just not a morning person." Kathy said.

"So, who're they?" I asked Taehyung and Jungkook while pointing to the other guys.

"Guys, this is Y/N and she's Kathy. Y/N, Kathy, this is..." Jungkook said while pointing to one of the guys.
"Yo, name's Namjoon."
"Hiii~ my name is Hoseok."
"Hello. I'm Jin."
"Hey. My name's Yoongi."
"Hi. I'm Jimin."

Great, 5 more names to remember. I can barely remember what I even ate this morning. Oh wait, I didn't eat anything yet.
--
"Here's your ticket, miss."
"Thank you." I said as I grabbed my luggage and half-ran to the group.

"There's still quite a bit of time before we need to head off to the waiting area. What do you guys want to do?" Namjoon said.

"How 'bout we get some food first and then sit down and get to know more about each other?" Jin suggested.

We ended up playing a game to see who would buy the food. Taehyung thought of it ahead of time so Jimin ended up losing.

"Damnit!" Jimin exclaimed as he stormed off to the food court.

I saw him struggle to carry the food. I quickly ran over to him to offer help.

"You can't possibly carry 9 people's worth of food. Here, give that to me." I said as I took the tray of drinks.

"Ji..min. Right?"
"Yup. Thanks by the way. Even though I lost." He walked a little slower so that I could catch up.
"Haha.. Well, actually... Taehyung planned for you to lose.. Heheh."
"What?! That guy is so gonna get it when we get back."
"Hey, how 'bout we get revenge on him?" I said with my eyebrows raised.
"Oh, nice nice! I'll talk with the guys while you talk with Jungkook and Kathy."

"Yahh, what took you guys so long to bring the food?" Jin said as he grabbed his portion first. He started eating his chicken sandwich right away. It was mesmerizing just watching him eat.
--
We all finished our food and decided to play the King game.

Rules:
Everyone chooses a card (depending on how many players, here it is 9 so you take the cards A to 9 our of the deck. Put them face down on a table and everyone will choose. The King a.k.a. ace will say a command i.e. #5 and #2 sing a song. Whoever has card #5 and #2 will have to do it. If not, a penalty will be created for them by the group. After that, the next round goes. So you put the cards face down again, mix, pick up, do what the King says, repeat.

We all planned to go against Taehyung after the food court incident.

"I'm the kingg~~" Hoseok grinned while showing his ace card.

I looked over at Jimin, he glanced at me and back at Hoseok.

"Let's have #4 tell us their most embarassing story." Hoseok said.

"Aw man. I'm number 4." Taehyung said, revealing his card.
-------------------
Hello everyone! Hope you enjoyed the chapter ^__^

Ideas just kept popping into my head and I just had to write them down ASAP.

Anyways, see you in my next chapter and don't forget to smile! :)