Mother's Day

AN: sorry for such a late update. I had two papers to write plus I made Mother's Day dinner. but here it is ! I'm sorry it's not that long ! but here you go ! love yous ❤️

**Rosie's POV***

After explaining to Dalilah the whole scenario that had occurred today, she just sat there, her jaw about to drop to the carpet. "Is he mad?" she asked after a couple of silent seconds. I shook my head, "he seemed disappointed that I didn't tell him, but," I trailed off. "But?!" she exclaimed, pushing me to released further details. "He seemed happy, it threw me off guard," I told her honestly. She smiled big, her eyes wide. "Oh god I know that look, no Dal," I said, unfolding my feet and removing myself from the couch to look for Emma. "Oh come on Rosie Its been almost five years. Don't you think it's only fair?" she asked, popping up and following me into the back rooms. "Dalilah she barely knows him. I can't just pop up and be like 'here's that daddy you've been asking about ," I replied, sighing once I found Emma playing with her stuffed animals in Dalilah's bedroom. "Come on love, we gotta go home and get ready to go to nana Benny's house," I told her as I crouched down next to her. She smiled as she jumped up fast, attempting to grab all of her dolls at once. "I'll go get her bag," Dalilah said as she watched me help Emma gather her toys. "Are we sleeping at nana's?" Emma asked excitedly. "Yes baby," I smiled, watching as she shouted a small 'hooray', dropping the dolls she had picked up. Her big smile was replaced by a pout, her eyes looking up and over me. I shifted so I was sitting fully on the ground, turning to watch Dal walk in with Emma's small book bag. "Here, baby girl," she smiled as she handed it to her. "Danks aunty Dal," she smiled as she took the bag and began to shove her toys in. "Does your aunt know you're coming?" Dalilah asked, repeating my actions as we watched Emma shove her toys into her bag one by one. I nodded, "I had to make sure she was going to be home, she's been going out a lot lately," I laughed, leading to her joining in. "Okie dokie, all ready!" Emma shouted once all of her toys were in, attempting to zipper. I put my hand out, taking the small bag from her, "go find your shoes baby," I said as I zippered the bag and hauled myself from the ground. "She's so adorable," Dalilah laughed, following me out of the room. "You say that every time I come over," I laughed, heading into the living room to retrieve my bag and Emma's coat. "Mumma I did it!" Emma shouted as she came running towards me and Dal. We both looked down at the small girls twisted shoes. "Babe lemme fix you," Dalilah laughed, picking her up and sitting her on the counter. I slid on my jacket, picking up Emma's coat from the coach arm. "Ready?" I asked, watching both of them nod at the same time. Once Dalilah placed Emma on the floor, I handed her her jacket, watching as she put it on while walking towards the front door. "Mumma bag," she said, tugging at her bag in my hand. I stopped, handing her bad and letting her walk in front of me. "Okay let's head out," Dalilah said as she opened the front door.

It wasn't long before we arrived back home, saying our goodbyes to Dalilah and heading inside to pack for aunt Benny's house.

"Mama?" Emma's voice squeaked as I packed my last pair of underwear into my bag. "Yes baby?" I asked as I turned to shut the top drawer of the dresser. It's about time I put my clothes away in the furniture instead of a duffle. "When's uncle Charlie's coming home?" she asked lowly, still standing by the door. I felt my heart drop to my stomach, watching as she looked up at me with sad eyes. "Come here babe," I started, putting my arms out as I sat on the edge of my bed. She quickly ran over, gripping onto my forearms as I lifted her onto my arms. "The doctors are taking care of him baby, he'll be home when he feels better," I told her, unsure myself. "Why can't he come with us to nana Benny's?" she asked, leaning her head into my chest. Right before I could reply, a knock erected from the front door. Emma's head popped up as mine did. "Are you expecting anyone?" I joked, giggling with her as I stood up with her on my hip, making my way downstairs. "You're getting big baby girl," I laughed as we walked the small hallway towards the front door. I unlocked the top locks, reaching the bottom one and swinging the white door open to reveal a cold Harry. "What are you doing here?" I asked, my eyes feeling as if they're gonna bulge out of my head. "Hi to you to," he said, standing there with his hands in his pockets. "Can I come in?" he asked calmer now, looking down at me with his green eyes. Without replying I nodded my head, moving out of the way and shutting the door after him. "Would you like a drink? Tea, coffee, hot chocolate?" I laughed. "Hot chocolate in May?" he laughed, following me into the kitchen. "I was trying to go for hot drinks, you seem cold," I replied, placing Emma on the counter as he followed behind. "Tea is fine, please," he smiled, taking a seat on a bar stool on the island. I nodded, placing Emma on the floor, telling her to go finish picking out some toys as I get the water to boil. "Oh, we're you guys heading out?" he asked, standing from his seat. I nodded, taking a seat next to where he was sat. "We were gonna go see my aunt," I replied, swiveling my chair to face towards the marble counter. "Aunt? shouldn't you see your mum? Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it Mother's Day?" he laughed, putting an emphasis on Mother's Day. "well yeah, but" I stopped, bitting my lip as I observed everything but his gaze. "But?" he asked, confused. "My aunt kind of raised me since.." I trailed off, turning my stool so faced the same way he did. I watched as he sat back down, taking an interest in my story. "Since?". "Since I was pregnant," I finished, looking over at the stove, waiting for a snarky comment. "Oh I'm sorry Rosie, I didn't know your mum was de-" "she's not," I cut him off, finally reaching his gaze. A confused expression took place on his face. "She refused to have a screw up for a daughter. One child was off at college. and the other. well got pregnant at 16. So she sent me to my Aunt Benny's. So I consider her more of a mum honestly. We've been spending Mother's Day with her since Emma was born. She doesn't know she's not my mum, but she calls her nana," I smiled, my head cocking to the side as the doorbell rang through out the house. "Another one?" I huffed under my breath. "Who is dat mumma?" Emma asked, running down the stairs as I reached the front door, repeating the same actions I did with Harry. Once I opened it I opened it I saw a face I had not expected to. My mother.