Play Date: Part One

**Rosie's POV**

I was awoken by constant buzzing of my phone. Grunting a little, I pushed my duvet forward and flipped my feet over the side of my bed as I sat up. The sun shone brightly, pointing out how plain and empty my room was. I need to go and get my things from that house. I thought to myself as I stood up, grabbing my cracked phone and heading into my bathroom. Placing the mobile device on the marble counter, I picked up my blue toothbrush and ran it under water. After placing toothpaste and brushing, I rinsed it off, placing it back on the counter and heading out of my bathroom. Taking one more glance at my room, I finally headed out and downstairs. My eyes searched the media room, in search of Charlie and/or Emma. I guess they were both sleeping still, beings that it was only seven thirty in the morning. I made my way into the kitchen, deciding to get started on breakfast for when they woke. This was the first big meal I had actually made since I've been here, well besides dinner last night. But that doesn't count because Charlie didn't eat, so it felt like a normal night with Emma.

****

I managed to whip up some scrambled eggs, toast, pancakes, and bacon. While setting the table, a small hand tugged on the pajama pants. I looked down to see Emma standing next to me, rubbing the tired out of her eyes. "Morning sleepyhead, hungry?" I asked placing the stack of pancakes in the middle of the table along with the rest of the food. She nodded tiredly, following me into the kitchen while I retrieved cups for beverages. "Orange or apple?" I asked her pulling both juice cartons out of the fridge. After a second or two of deciding she had pointed to the apple, grabbing it from my hand and running into the dining area. "I have your cup silly, where do you think you're gonna put that?" I asked giggling as I followed her to place the cups along with the plates. "Mumma, uppies!" Emma shouted, flaring her arms up towards me. I placed her princess cup in front of her plate, kneeling down to her height. "Wanna go wake Uncle Charlie?" I asked her lowly, pointing towards the staircase. She nodded fast, excitedly running out of sight. Shaking my head lightly to myself, I pat my pajama pants for my phone to check the notification that had woken me up. Hmm I thought to myself as I realized it wasn't there. I observed the dining area, checking the kitchen as well. Where the hell did I leave it? I thought to myself, as I headed upstairs and into my room. Before I could finish looking through my blankets Emma had came running into my room, plopping onto my bed. "He's no here." she said shrugging her shoulders. I scrunched my face up, cocking my head to the side. Shaking away my thoughts I ran into my bathroom, finding my phone on the counter. Boy I felt stupid. Retrieving my phone, I headed out of my room, motioning Emma to follow. Slowly walking down the stairs, I unlocked my phone to read the three unread messages I had. One from Charlie, one from Harry and one from an unknown number. Huh, that's weird. Ignoring the unknown caller I read the ones from Harry and Charlie.

From:Harry<3

Morning Rosie. Hope you slept well. Anyway, me and the boys are heading out for a few. Afterwards I'm supposed to watch Lux, maybe you and Emma could come over. :)

I smiled to myself as I read the message, hitting reply.

To:Harry<3

Morning. I did, how about you ? And that sounds good, let me just check my schedule.

Exiting that message, I opened the one from Charlie.

From:Charlie

Hey sissy, I had to run out real fast. I should be home soon. If you need anything, just call !

I wonder where he went. He usually sleeps in on his days off. Oh well. I locked my phone once I reached the dining area. Emma had already seated herself on a chair, food scattered on her plate. She wasn't on her booster seat, but hey she was perfectly fine on that chair. Taking a seat next to her, I grabbed some of everything, pouring both me and her apple juice.