The Phone Call : Pt. 2

SONGS FOR THIS CHAPTER !!!! THESE SRE WHAT I LISTENED TO WHILE WRITING THIS CHAPPIE ! ENJOY !
-SAY SOMETHING : A GREAT BIG WORLD
-NOBODIES HOME : AVRIL LAVIGNE
-YOU FOUND ME : THE FRAY

*Rosie's POV*

I sat in the uncomfortable chair, my hands on my lap as my head rested in them. My chair was the closest to the small children playroom they had. Emma was oblivious to the situation. She was surrounded by toys upon toys. Her distraction was best my concern right now. I couldn't bare to even try to explain it to her. It's been a good three hours of sitting here, since I've gotten the phone call. They said it was critical, I haven't even seen him yet. They pulled him straight into urgent care. "Miss Rosalyn?" A masculine voice asked, pulling me from my thoughts. I instantly stood from my spot, padding towards the man dressed in a long white coat. My eyes searched his frantically for some kind of answer. I could tell by his moment of pause that things weren't good. I felt my breathe become hitched and fast paced as he began to speak. "Miss Rosalynn, please, take a seat," he offered, sitting himself along a two seater by the double doors. "Things aren't looking good for Charlie," he began, once I was seated, checking with me to make sure it was okay to continue. Swallowing my tears, and holding my breathe I slowly nod, fearing what's next to come. "The accident was head on, a drunk driver," he added, looking down at his notepad. I felt my bottom lip tremble as he spoke more of the accident between my brother and the drunken stranger. "He went through a red light and at the time your brother had the okay green to drive and that's when it occurred. He hit the drivers side of your brothers vehicle, which was the side your brother was in," he added, giving me time to process the information. I felt the hot tears betray me as they rolled down my probably now red cheeks. "The other male in the car, Mr. Harry ? Whom I'm presuming is your brot-" "Harry?!" I exclaimed, basically jumping out of my seat at the name. "Yes, a rather tan male with curlyish hair?" The doctor quizzed, now seeming confused. What the hell was Harry doing with my brother ? "Is he okay?" I asked, trying to process everything all together. "Yes," the tall man nodded, remaining in his seat. "He was in the passenger side, not much damage was done to him. It was mainly the drivers side," he added, getting back on track about Charlie. "Okay, so how's my brother," I hurried, now wanting to know how he is really. "As I said, things aren't looking good. We're trying our best. " he replied, looking at me for a reply, or any type of response. At that moment exact, I felt my heart drop into my stomach. Not just from hearing the news about Charlie, but seeing the last person I want to at the moment walk out of the double doors next to us. Harry.

OKAY GUISE HERES A SMALL UPDATE I KNOW ITS REALLT SHORT BUT IVE BEEN REALLY REALLY BUSY. I HAD FINALS. TODAY WAS MY LAST DAY OF FINALS AND I JUST WANTED TO RESTED. BUT I DID THIS. AND IM ALSO WORKING ON A NEW STORY. ILL BE UPLOADING SOON. LOVE YOUSS. THANKS FOR THE PATIENCE AND READS AND VOTES I LOVE YOU ALL. COMMENT WHAT YOU THOUGHT AND VOTE 💕💕💕