Chapter 05: Party (ii)

"And how do you propose that idea, Olivia?" He says. He has an accent that sounded familiar, but Olivia couldn't put her finger on it.

"Tell me where you're from." She says, pouring her cups with a different type of alcohol; Red Vodka Cruiser.

"Orlando. You?" He says.

"Australia. So you don't oppose to having any bets, do you?"

"Not at all, mate." He exclaims in a poor Australian accent.

"Well, let's make a bet, shall we? Whoever wins gets to hit someone with a bad Australian accent." She retorts, rolling her eyes.

"How about whoever loses has to do the winner three wishes." He says, picking up his elbow from the table and stretching his back, biting his lip and raising his eyebrows.

"You have yourself a deal." She says, holding her hand outright like she did when she first met her room-mate. Chad grabbed her hand and shook it up and down, smiling like the Cheshire Cat." Brace yourself, Chaddy, you just made a deal with the devil." She smirks and rocks off with Chad. "Paper!" She says, unravelling her hand from a fist into a 'high-five' shape, winning against her opponent.

"Good, I like my women feisty." He winks, throwing the ball to Olivia.

She catches it swiftly and throws the ball into the cup right in front of Chad.

A couple of minutes (and snide comments to one another) later, there was only two cups on each side and the alcohol was slightly overtaking Olivia. Her mind was fuzzy and she found everything hilarious. She saw doubles of the two cups and giggled at the site. "Th-th-" she starts off, but starts laughing before she could finish her sentence.

"Throw the ball!" Chad says, laughing at Olivia.

She throws the ball lazily, hitting the cup and spilling its remains on the table. Olivia and Chad both burst out laughing.

"You up for shots?" He says, walking around the table and putting an arm around Liv.

"Yeah, what about you Rach-" she says, turning around, only to see two empty seats where Rachael and Chad's mate were sitting.

"Who was the person you were playing with?" She asks, sliding her hand onto Chad's waist.

"My best maaaate?" Chad asks with an off Australian/Bogan accent.

"Spot on, mate!" She replies with her off Australian/Bogan accent.

They both piss themselves with laughter.

Not literally.

"H-hi-his name is Luke!" He says, between fits of laughter and in his normal accent.

Olivia, unfortunately, forgets her friend who seems to have wandered off, and walks over to the huge shots tower on the bar. They both grab one, trying not to tip the tower over.

"Cheers!" Chad says, tapping his brim of the glass to hers.

"Woo!" She cheers, downing the Vodka.

~-*-~

Charlie was dancing with a girl he met before, not bothering to remember her name. They both were loosely holding hands and dancing at each others side, with One Direction's song 'Best Song Ever' playing. At the end, the girl pecked Charlie's lips and walks off to her group of friends. Charlie smiles and walks on over to the bar, feeling a clutch on his arms by another, attractive, girl.

"Why hell-o." He says, ordering two Red Vodka Cruisers, handing one to his new companion.

"Thanks! I'm Keeley!" She says, taking a sip of the alcohol and smiling at Charlie.