05. the bad boy's confession

Start from the beginning

          "You're the one who made her trip. Don't think I didn't notice you putting your feet in front of her way." I point fingers at Nicole. She arch her eyebrow and smirk, clearly amused by me.

          By now all eyes are on us. I fluster from all the stares and lower my eyes.

          "Don't interfere in something you don't understand, newbie." Nicole smirk victoriously then turn to Heidi.

          "You better watch out," Nicole warn her.

          "Wouldn't want you to accidentally fall down on your face next time, now would we?" Kimberly says. I roll my eyes at her.

          Accidentally.

          The both of them began walking back to their seats.

          I clench my jaws and stare at them, trying to hold back. It's people like them that makes others vulnerable and afraid. I hate them the most. Especially the ones who think they can do anything they want because they have the money and the reputation.

          Without thinking, I grab the unopened chocolate milk carton on my tray and throw it towards them. It hit Nicole's head and somehow the carton broke - probably from the hard impact or its just in god's plan - and dripped down her head to her body. Since her hair is blonde, the chocolate milk makes her head looks like a shade of poop.

          Bullseye!

          Everyone in the cafeteria laughs at the sight of her. I think I even saw the cafeteria ladies trying to hide their smiles.

          Nicole screech loudly and my attention is back on her again. She walks to me with a glare that looks like it's shooting daggers at me.

          "I. Hate. You! You. Stupid. Bitch!" She yells out each word with each step she took.

          Honestly, she looks like the grudge with the chocolate milk all over her and whatnot.

          "You. Fucking. Bitch!" She raises her hand up and I know what's coming to me next. I instantly close my eyes, waiting for the pain to hit.

          But it never did.

          I slowly open my eyes a few seconds later when the room is silent. In front of me is a pissed off and scared-ish Nicole staring at something beside me. Her hand that was going to slap me is being hold by another person's hand in the air. I look beside me to see the bad boy himself.

          He grabbed Nicole's hand before it could hit me.

          He saved me.

          Why?

          Archer gives Nicole a hard cold stare before dropping her hand down.

          "Why did you-" Nicole start but Archer cuts her off.

         "Leave Chloe alone or else I'll make sure you never graduate," he threatens her. She clench her jaw and turn away in anger. I watch as she and Chastity walk out of the cafeteria.

          "Why did you do that?" I asks him once they're out of sight.

          He ignores me and response with a statement of his own, "I need to talk to you."

          Archer Bradshaw wants to talk to me?

          "In private," he clarify. 

          In private?

          I glance at Heidi to mentally ask her if it's a good idea to talk to him in private. She slightly shakes her head no - trying to not make it obvious. She did told me that Archer likes picking fights and from what I've seen, picking fights doesn't even began to describe him. He likes the sight of blood.

          Do I really want to risk my life talking to Archer in private? I did slap him. He probably wants to kill me 'in private'.

          "You can say whatever you want to say to me right here."

          Right here where there are hundreds of eyes staring at him. Right here where there are witnesses if anything happens to me. Right here in the middle of the cafeteria.

          "Are you sure?" He asks, raising an eyebrow.

          I nod my head yes, "100%."

          I wait for him to say whatever he wanted to talk to me about in private. Even every person in the cafeteria is listening closely - just waiting for him to speak.

          A minute pass before he opens his mouth then close it shut. He looks at me giving me an unfamiliar look - a look I've never seen before in Archer: nervousness.

          "Be my girlfriend," he finally says.

          My eyes widen at what he just said. Surprised, I continue to stare at him - unable to comprehend a word.

          "W-what?"

          He smiles cockily and repeat himself, "Be my girlfriend, Chloe Williams."

          What scares me the most is that it didn't sound like a question - more like a demand. 

a/n

OH EM GEE

What do you think Chloe's answer is? Yes? Or no?

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to vote and comment. :)