Reaction: They may not have met (at least in the games), but they are somehow connected.

If you put two whites together, you get white square.

Not really.

One squared is still one.

That means they are one.

Interpretation is all up to you.

You may see them as the same person (well...they're really not because they have different ages and they come from different hometowns)

They could be united by some force.

When two become one...

Wait...where am I going at?

--

WinkShipping

Involves: Ash and his Gliscor

Reaction: Well...Gliscor, ever since it was a Gligar, loves winking.

They are friends. Gliscor always falls on Ash. It was afraid to battle, but thanks to Gary...I mean evolution...Gliscor became more confident with itself.

Gary helped A LOT with the confidence boost.

Ash always believed in Gliscor. But hey. That's Ash with all his Pokemon.

--

WishShipping

Involves: Max and Jirachi

Reaction: When you wish upon a star...

Gosh this is becoming a Disney movie.

Anyway

Max and Jirachi became really good friends. Max was really sad when Jirachi went back to sleep.

Imagine actually sleeping for 1000 years and only being awake for 7 days.

It's impossible in real life, but still.

Random Question: Let's say you are like Jirachi who would be only awake for 7 days and would sleep for the next 1000 years. What would you do in those seven days?

--

WishfulShipping

Involves: Cilan and Iris

Reaction: Fabu-CILAAAAAAAAN.

Not gonna lie. I screamed fabu-Silas in my head again.

So yeah.

Wishful because they were the friends in the Black and White series, which was also known as the Best Wishes series.

I don't know why there's a need. I get it BW. Black and White. Best Wishes. I see what you did there, Pokémon.

So yeah...the ship.

I like this ship. I don't ship it heavily like it's OTP level, but it's my main ship for both.

They're good friends. They get along great in spite having different personalities. They're both gym leaders. They're both supportive of each other. Iris seems to tolerate Cilan more than Ash.

It's hard for me to think of romantic hints right off the bat, so...

Never mind. There's really not much.

But hey, who knows what will happen?
--

WooShipping

Involves: Jigglypuff and Roselia

Reaction: How to woo someone?

How about give them roses?

How about singing them a song?