TSD 6: New New.

Magsimula sa umpisa

" You ever work in customer service, ma?" Sean asked her. His smooth voice made her tingle.

"No." She answered softly.

"First thing you need to know is to speak up. Be more friendly, that shy shit ain't gonna fly here.." He smiled to lighten the harsh tone he was giving her.

"I'll take care of her." A tall brownskinned girl said. She wore the stripped referee top and black jeans and black converse.

"What's good, LeeLee?" KJ grinned. She was a gorgeous girl that was undeniable, Ka'Miko felt sort of intimidated by her beauty.

"Bye KJ." She replied jokingly as she pulled Ka'Miko away. She put an extra switch in her walk just for him.

"It's like that?" He called after her.

She giggled as they finally were out of sight.

"Alright so I'm LeeLee or Leiana, but preferably, LeeLee." She rambled. She gave Ka'Miko a shirt and told her about the store. Ka'Miko was a natural, no one seemed to know who she was and if they did, they didn't seem to care. All her co-workers took a natural taking to her, but her and LeeLee spoke tgd the most.

"Uh, you're so pretty. I wish I had your hair." A female customer complimented as Ka'Miko cashed out her shoes.

"Thank you, but your hair is amazing as well." She returned the compliment while bagging the girl's items and passing her the change.

"Wanna trade?" The girl joked as she took the bags and money.

Ka'Miko laughed a bit, "Have a nice day, hun."

She was really enjoying herself and was able to be herself here.

"You're a natural at this." Sean moved behind her and said into her ear.

"Um, thanks." She said, moving from behind the counter to help some other people. Sean didn't make anymore moves on her because he noticed her discomfort. She just wasn't that kind of girl.

KJ returned at 6:30 to a livelier Ka'Miko. She smiled, skipping towards him. She gave him a hug.

"This was the best idea ever." She told him.

"You ain't even seen the best part." He released her and waved goodbye everyone.

"See you later, Kam." LeeLee yelled to her and she waved in response.

KJ was extremely jumpy, which only made Ka'Miko nervous. Once they got to the apartment KJ hopped out and basically dragged Ka'Miko up to the apartment.

"Are you ready?" he looked down at her as they stood at the door. She nodded and he turned his key in the door. The smell of fresh paint immediately hit her nose. She walked inside and looked around. A white "L" shaped couch, with a matching love seat took up most if the living room. It surrounded a glass center table that sat on top of a small plush carpet. Decorative artsy pictures hung on the vibrant red walls. A 72" flat screen hung on the wall opposite to her couch. The kitchen was stalked with food and new dishes and utensils. Her bathroom had red shower curtains, red carpet with matching red and black towels. She liked it all but her bedroom was the best part. A king sized bed fully made and covered in pillows. The walls were painted hot pink with white designs on it. She had a flat screen, dressers and anything else a room needed.

"Oh. My. Gosh. This place is amazing. Thank you so much, this is the nicest thing anyone has done for me." She told him as she climbed on top of the bed, feeling the soft mattress and silky fabric of her duvet. Her eyes started to tear as she took in that the place was all hers.